ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

alexNYC------------------paypal send------3/05/10-------------not received

Involvedrotary-----------paypal sent------3/22/10-------------not recieved

dstar88 -----------------paypal sent------01/20ish/10 --------not received WHERE IS MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teamvpneon---------------paypal sent------04/07/10------------not received

Dad --------------------Paypal sent 02/18/20 ------------Recieved 16G 05/21/10

PDodson-----------------Paypal Sent 5-25-10-------------not received

alexNYC------------------paypal send------3/05/10-------------not received

Involvedrotary-----------paypal sent------3/22/10-------------not recieved

dstar88 -----------------paypal sent------01/20ish/10 --------not received WHERE IS MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teamvpneon---------------paypal sent------04/07/10------------not received

Dad ---------------------Paypal sent 02/18/20 ------------Recieved 16G 05/21/10

PDodson------------------Paypal Sent 5-25-10-------------not received

ResistTheSystem----------paypal sent------4/28/10-------------not received

on4now4------------------paypal sent----1/31/10---------------not received td05h 20G

Okay guys well i talked to him last night and here is the deal here is the whole truth, i know most of you will not be happy to hear this but I'm not gonna lie and make it sound better than it is.

First off we all know his word does not mean much to you guys at this point but if you can believe it he does have every intention to either finish all of our turbos or give refunds to you guys if that is your choice. But basically to sum things up it will not be in the real near future unless u ordered a 14g or a 12a. He has been ordering parts the wheels from a company that is not very reliable and when he placed this past order it took forever to arrive than when it did finally arrive they were the wrong wheels and now hes just kinda out the money. to add to the whole thing he lost his job a while back which I'm sure a lot of you know and then just a little while ago he broke his ankle only to find out that they are canceling unemployment on him!!

At this point he is basically flat broke and just trying to keep a roof over his head he is looking for a job as quick as he can. I know it means just about nothing and it wont make you guys feel any better but it sounds like its going to be a while until he can give refunds or turbos to anyone. He does have every intention of eventually making right with everyone but for now he just cant do much about it...

Hmm, you would think he would call me and have me hold up on building a Marnal head a doing up a set of rods for him.

Maybe I should wait until he calls Me.

Dad

Hmm, you would think he would call me and have me hold up on building a Marnal head a doing up a set of rods for him.

Maybe I should wait until he calls Me.

Dad

I don't know why he would want you to hold up, sounds like he is living off everyone else's money.

True, But he hasn't paid anything down yet- Come to think of it he was going to ship out the ARP rod bolts right away ( about 3 weeks ago), Haven't seen that either.

Dad

Sounds like he needs to get on the horn with his supplier and take care of the issue they are having, IE getting the wrong parts sent back and getting the right stuff in return.

I would have loved to have my paid for turbo to go in when my new block goes in next week, would have saved me some time and trouble when I lack time overall. Guess this just means i'll be stuck with the 12a's lack of breath in the upper rpm's til fall/winter....

I only still had one because I coughed up another 120ish for a good 12A ontop of the 475ish for an EvoIII 16G. If the bigger turbo ever shows up, instead of being able to easily take the exhaust apart and have the wastegate plumbing routed back into the system, it will cost me more to have it done on-car when I get around to the exhaust shop for replacement bits.

You can add me to the list...I started this thread originally, but have since received mine..

Preludedude----------Paypaled 11/18/2009-----Received 12/22/2009---Evo3 16G

How is he broke if he has everyones money from the turbos? Who spends the money for themselves before they ship out what was paid for.

Lost job, no unemployment, broke ankle.....No excuses for spending OTHER people's money...

I truly hope everyone here gets exactly what they paid for...or a REFUND asap..

alexNYC------------------PayPal sent--------3/05/10-------------Not received 16g

Involvedrotary-----------PayPal sent--------3/22/10-------------Not received EVO3 16G

dstar88 -----------------PayPal sent--------1/20/10-------------Not received FP Green

teamvpneon---------------PayPal sent--------4/07/10-------------Not received EVO3 16g

Dad ---------------------PayPal sent--------2/18/20-------------Received 16G 05/21/10

PDodson------------------PayPal sent--------5/25/10-------------Not received

ResistTheSystem----------PayPal sent--------4/28/10-------------Not received 16g/12a

on4now4------------------PayPal sent--------1/31/10-------------Not received TD05H 20g

dmyers151----------------PayPal sent--------2/09/10-------------Received 16g 2/26/10

dmyers151----------------Turbo sent back----6/02/10-------------Not returned

I tried to read back thru the thread and updated everyone's post with what I think they ordered. I posted twice cuz I got mine, and it was no good, so I sent it back for repair.

Edited by dmyers151

Well this sucks, I sent him all that money and a box that had parts for 3 turbos. I know some of the wheels weren't that great, but the housing and stuff could be used.

I tried to read back thru the thread and updated everyone's post with what I think they ordered. I posted twice cuz I got mine, and it was no good, so I sent it back for repair.

Hey Dale, what was wrong with the 16G turbo when you got it that you had to send it back?

I ordered a 16g but since this whole thing went down, BTW (Conquest = DD) my car has been setting in the garage since I shipped the turbo and paid for his services in full... We both agreed that if, he sent me a working rebuilt 12a we'd call this ordeal done. That was last week and I hope to have a working turbo in my hand sometime soon. Yes, I'm not getting what I paid for and that upsets me to the fullest, however at this point I have no vehicle, no way to work and a 4 year old daughter I have full custody of and I NEED MY CAR BACK ON THE ROAD! Due to my current position a bigger turbo has taken a back seat for the sake of transportation, although I will say doing business with Julian has been a kick to the pants or a knife in the back! He blew our money and is currently harboring our cores, my perception of Julian will not change until I received my core and money or the working 12a he promised me!

I will loan you a working turbo from one of my Quests that I do not drive until you get another.

I talked to Julian once again and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt... Rome wasn't built in one week.

really you spoke to him.. he refuses my emails nor my brothers emails...JULIAN REPLY OR ELSE...LAST WARNING

really you spoke to him.. he refuses my emails nor my brothers emails...JULIAN REPLY OR ELSE...LAST WARNING

i talk to him all the time... he seems to respond to most of my txts. want me to ask him something?

• 2 weeks later...

i talk to him all the time... he seems to respond to most of my txts. want me to ask him something?

Yeah, please ask him what happened to "your turbo shipped out yesterday, you should see it Monday or Tuesday". Monday or Tuesday being the 19th and 20th of this month (July).

Edited by dmyers151

i ordered a evo3 16g from him in feburary and havent recieved anything. He has just stopped answering my calls,so i dont no whats up. I have been patient with dealing with his issues, but i really dont wanna pop up on his a** cause i will!he has about 500 bucks of mines cause i had no core to send.

as of right now im at a medical testing facility so that i can make extra money to get the turbo projects over and finished, i wont be able to recieve calls until august 13th because thats when i will be released. sorry for the wait again but there is nothing else i can do until im out.

Ok so did you send my brothers turbos like you promised you would or do I need to go the legal route on you...

Dude, this cat is truly amazing at coming up with the most obviously bullshi t excuses ever. I almost admire the ability he has to constantly lie and shovel us all a bunch of crap that makes no sense. I think you have a promising career as a politician.