ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

He does have some excuses dont he..

4/12/2010- Hes probably quitting his job

4/22/2010- Busy applying for new job

6/4/2010- Supposedly refunding EVERYONE who hasnt got their product...What happened to this?!?!

6/29/2010-Ordered parts, received wrong wheels

6/29/2010-Broke ankle

6/29/2010-Canceled unemployment, irrelevant right? where is the peoples payments to use towards turbos?

8/1/2010- In a medical facility, staying a while to make extra money

Wow. He does great work, but man, I feel bad for the people waiting for products..

everybody always asks me what the status of everything is. when i give them the skinny on whats going on all they do is chastise and complain about it. tehzack i dont know why your complaining, you have your turbo already. i also told you to ship it back to me if you were having problems with it and i would warranty it and paypal you the difference for the shipping you paid. roberto your cousins 1 16g has been shipped along with the 88 ecu.

from now on im no longer giving updates, im just going to ship turbos as the parts come in. saves a lot of criticism and wasted time on everyones end.

everybody always asks me what the status of everything is. when i give them the skinny on whats going on all they do is chastise and complain about it. tehzack i dont know why your complaining, you have your turbo already. i also told you to ship it back to me if you were having problems with it and i would warranty it and paypal you the difference for the shipping you paid. roberto your cousins 1 16g has been shipped along with the 88 ecu.

from now on im no longer giving updates, im just going to ship turbos as the parts come in. saves a lot of criticism and wasted time on everyones end.

Ok what happened to the other turbo? You called during the World Cup final spoke to my brother Renato and stated you had both 16g's ready and asked for him to email you his mailing address again,he did, now its only 1 turbo? Julian get your lies straight man..Better get this sorted like NOW...

Can you give me an update with mine at least...since i still try to remain quiet about all this ______ ( <-insert what ever you want to call it here).

will i still be getting a 17c soon?...reall soon..hopefully?...

Daniel

Like I'd send you back the only turdbo I had and wait months to get it back... Pass. School doesn't start back til the 17th, so that means when i'm not working i've got nothing but free time to try and save some people from getting screwed like myself, and many others have.

if i was trying to screw people i would not be returning pm's, answering questions, and taking calls (when reception permits). if you want to keep telling people i screw members fine, but when it comes back to bite everyone in the tail because they all get their product i WILL make sure to point you out for slander and degradation of someones character who you really never had a bad experience with.

tehzack you can only blame yourself if you did not want to get the turbo warrantied, it was completely covered and i would have fixed it for free. good luck in school and i hope you learn to read people before you criticize and insult them.

as for this thread, i am now done posting all together because some people dont seem to get the message that im tired of absolute farging crap going into it. i was using this thread as a update for people with turbos that needed to be completed and shipped, now its worthless entertainment for under aged small minded people that all they can do is insult and then dissipate for 5 months. best of luck to all with the turbos that i have already built them.

for those that wish to contact me, from now on i am only taking personal messages through the board. no phone calls, no emails, NOTHING ELSE.

• 3 weeks later...
i'm still awaiting a paypal addy to pay for mine. i have no problem waiting, as i dont need the turbo. but i have another that needs a rebuild. i gave him the rebuild kit with the first turbo. it just needed wheels. i got a pm about a month ago, but nothing since then

.. i shipped him my turbo on APRIL 24th 2010, paid RAGDOLL a week later, was told then it would be done in a week, i have heard every damn excuse that u guys posted plus some... i even felt bad and offered him an Extra 50$ to ship it , to help out cuz i appreciate the rebuild, 2 weeks ago he said he was gonna ship it a few weeks ago, guess what no turbo, now he wont answer my texts for the past week... he seriously ruined my whole summer, if he would have said it was going to take 4-5 months, i would have noted that and got another CORE to send, the core i sent has all my wate and oil line fittings, so i am screwed....i have never ever been run around so much.... Pissed i want my damn Turbo Ragdoll!

.. i shipped him my turbo on APRIL 24th 2010, paid RAGDOLL a week later, was told then it would be done in a week, i have heard every damn excuse that u guys posted plus some... i even felt bad and offered him an Extra 50$ to ship it , to help out cuz i appreciate the rebuild, 2 weeks ago he said he was gonna ship it a few weeks ago, guess what no turbo, now he wont answer my texts for the past week... he seriously ruined my whole summer, if he would have said it was going to take 4-5 months, i would have noted that and got another CORE to send, the core i sent has all my wate and oil line fittings, so i am screwed....i have never ever been run around so much.... Pissed i want my damn Turbo Ragdoll!

Im not accepting that, i have his Phone, address and all the lies 1 week , it shipped it shipped... its called theft by deception ( at this point he has our $$ and our cores), if i dont hear from him by this weekend, i am contacting the local law enforcment, ive had enough of this s***... he took all our $ to purchase s*** for his car, and now is selling fruit on the freeway to earn the money that we sent him to rebuild our turbos....

I contacted him and spoke to him about his situation. I was sympathetic to his parts issues. Simply the fact that he was losing money...I really don't think he makes any money off us. I paid him what he wanted for a 16G, he shipped it out the next day and I received it as he said I would and when he said I would... I am sorry everybody has had such a problem with him. My turbo has been great! No problems as of yet, but overall I was happy with the transaction. It came clean and he answered everyone of my calls. I would buy from him again.

Sorry guys....

^^^^March 3rd............

Any February??

Julian, updates. We know you're tired of getting harass. To be honest with you I rather you tell me up front that, I'll never see that turbo that I pay for, and that I also lost my core. I'm hoping that one day it will show in my mailbox, but that seems like a fat chance.

P.S. YOU ARE THERE "last active 1:29am" someone seems to be partying. Cause there are no office open to be calling for a help wanted at that time.

sorry i'm just pissed off.