I want to hunt mustangs-new to the starion

bobehud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice sn95

That is the nicest 3.8 build i've ever seen. Not digging the color on the pipes but the only person that matters is you a lot of people don't like the paint on either of my cars. I like gold flake and ghost flames.

Of all the car shows and photo shoots the car has been in i have only been asked if i was gay once. I think thats pretty good. I have had the car since i was 16 so some things just stuck and the purple pinstripes and engine are one of those things. There are a few 500-600rhwp V6 mustangs, some in the 9s in the 1/4 mile.

lol what a thread........hunting mustangs....its easy in va. heres what you do..

first drive a 4 cylinder car and then..uhh..well thats it. they will come after you.

i guess they think its a big deal if they can beat a 4 cyl but if you beat them then its

"ohh i wasent even tryin" or "you have a turbo" lmao. seroiusly though i give respect to

any car that makes the power and puts it to the ground but most of the time its the owners that

make people not like the car. just my 2cents B)