Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

I am in the market for some injectors, looking for your suggestion,

87 conquest,

stock 87 ecu /no aftermarket fuel management (in the market for 88-89 ecu)

complete hard pipes

Rewired 1g intake

MSD coil, plugs wires

2.5 catless back currently (3in exhaust to be installed)

and a newly purchased 18g turbo

I am looking to run higher boost and hoping to make decent power

I understand I will need to get a new higher flowing fuel pump,

BUT* what can I safely run without flooding my engine/ or what do i need to manage the larger injectors that you suggest safely...

sorry for all the mickey mouse BS.. any helps appreciated

Thanks

I just have one question, when you say re-wired 1G intake do you mean the 1G Mass Air Flow Meter?

Hey brian have a little prob emailing you can you send me the invoice at hollyhodgson@yahoo.com then will send payment for stock replacement 680 and 950 injectors thanks

I'm sorry you are having trouble with the e-mail, I just sent you an invoice and I will get them out to you as soon as I receive your payment.

Take care

Brian

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, I want to take this time to give a little update on the injectors. This GP has gone very well and the majority of people who bought injectors from me are extremely happy with them.

Now, on the other hand there are some people who bought injectors from me and haven't had such good results. They were claiming the injectors were leaking, they didn't work, the car wouldn't idle, the car ran rough and wouldn't boost... just to name a few. After the injectors get sent back to me I send them back to my supplier to get tested and I found that every injector was filled with crud from a dirty fuel system, a dirty fuel system that most likely damaged the injectors that were in the car initially. I'm sorry to have to say this but

BRAND NEW INJECTORS FILLED WITH CRAP IS NOT CONSIDERED PART OF THE THREE YEAR WARRANTY

With that said I want to make this very clear, if you buy a set of new injectors and you do not take the time to at least change the fuel filter, flush out the fuel feed line after the filter and flush out the upper fuel rail and I find that the injectors got clogged up with crap YOU WILL NOT just get a new set. You will either be paying to get them cleaned which I do not do at my shop, they are sent back to my supplier for that and I get charged for it or you will be paying for a new set if they cannot be cleaned / repaired. I have had several sets already that were damaged beyond cleaning and I was good enough to replace them but its happened too many times and my supplier can't keep handing out new injectors because someone didn't bother taking the necessary steps to get their fuel system into shape before installing them.

I do understand there are rare instances when an injector IS just bad whether it be a bad coil or something internal just wasn't right BUT the injectors I sell are put through a full spectrum of tests before I get them and I further leak test, OHM test and spray test them before I ship them out. So when someone emails me right after they get the injectors and says, HEY these don't work or says they leak I get this really strange look on my face because there is no way they can work here in my shop but after traveling in the mail to their house now they aren't working. Logic suggests that something happened AFTER they reached their destination and when I get them back the truth will be known.

Ok, thats all for now and if anyone needs a set please let me know.

Take care

Brian

Edited by brianpaul98

I'm waiting on my new injector shipment as I'm typing this but I'm not sure I will get them in time to ship out before Thanksgiving.

Please e-mail me at lower.shores.performance@gmail.com with your Paypal email address and I will contact you as soon as they come in. When they are are ready to ship out I will send you an invoice and they will be at your door within three days of receiving your payment ;) If you have any questions just let me know.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

This kit is an absolute must, get them while you can. The stock injectors will hold you back on a build and become a constant source of worry. You'll never be able to rule them out while troubleshooting a fuel or stutter problem. Don't get me started on engine fires started by leaking injectors!!!

This kit is one of the best SQ parts I have ever bought, along with the MK1 3" exhaust and MAF translator!

Edited by Fuze

hey man im interested in a set of the 950 and 1150 can you give me a price thanks

I have both in stock and ready to ship. Below is the price for each injector plus shipping. All I need is your Paypal email address and I'll get an invoice out to you asap.

950cc ----------- $80.00 ea.

1150cc ---------- $90.00 ea.

Priority Mail Shipping $4.95

Total Shipped - $174.95

I don't have paypal do u accept money order

Below is my mailing address and please be sure to use that info on the money order.

Brian Arnone

17 Bielenda Drive

Castle Hayne, NC. 28429

DO NOT make it out to Lower Shores Performance. This will avoid any delays in processing your order and shipping. If you have any questions let me know.

thanks man money is tight this week it will prob be nextpayday b4 i can send payment

Thats not a problem, whenever you are ready I'll have a set for you.

Something I also want to let everyone know is that I will be going on Vacation from December 17th to December 27th and will not be able to ship anything during that time for obvious reasons. I will however be checking my e-mail and replying as soon as I can. With that said anyone who needs anything asap should get up with me sooner than later.

Hey can I still get stock replacement injectors. For these prices and things I can pay you before you go on vacation. If you ship them before you leave.

Yes i still have them and its still $162.00 shipped. If you send me your Paypal e-mail address to :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

I'll get an invoice right out to you. As soon as the payment posts I'll have them in the mail the next business day which is Monday.

Ok so you want my paypal sent to that email address. Don't I just paypal you the money. Sorry if your doin it a different way I just havnt done it like that before. Just tell me what you want me to do so I know for sure.

I stopped having people just send me money because I had all the invoices with no description of what it was for. I started sending out detailed invoices through Paypal so I can keep better records of who bought what and its much easier and less time consuming to keep everything organized that way.

Just send me your Paypal e-mail address and I'll send you the detailed invoice as soon as I get it.

Hey Will the injectors fit for my 86 conquest? My injectors are both primary stage injectors. Will I have to replace anything on my fuel system? Let me know please,and where and when to send the money.

\

I have worked out a deal with a company for the Delphi fuel injectors for our cars. They are a 650cc primary and a 950cc secondary direct bolt in replacement without having to modify the mixer housing meaning they are already machined to fit. The price will be $150.00 plus shipping and Paypal or $162.00 shipped.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE DELPHI INJECTORS CANNOT BE PAIRED WITH THE FACTORY STOCK MITSUBISHI FUEL INJECTORS. THE DEPHI INJECTOR'S ARE ABOUT A 1/4" TALLER SO THE UPPER FUEL RAIL WILL NOT MOUNT UP PROPERLY.

The sizes that available are 650cc, 750cc, 780cc, 850cc, 950cc, 1050cc, 1150cc, 1200cc and 1600cc.

Size ----------- Cost

650cc ----------- $70.00 ea.

750cc ----------- $70.00 ea.

780cc ----------- $70.00 ea.

850cc ----------- $75.00 ea.

950cc ----------- $80.00 ea.

1050cc ---------- $85.00 ea.

1150cc ---------- $90.00 ea.

1200cc ---------- $100.00 ea. (Bosch)

1400cc ---------- $106.50 ea. (Bosch)

1600cc ---------- $115.00 ea. (Bosch)

ALL THESE INJECTORS COME WITH A 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

Anyone interested speak now or forever be looking for used injectors... ;)

WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PURCHASE THE INJECTOR KIT PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE

UPDATE : If your actual shipping address is not the same as your Paypal address please have it updated before sending payment. I WILL NOT SHIP TO AN UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS OR ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN WHAT IS LISTED ON THE PAYPAL PAYMENT INVOICE.[/b]

If you don't have a Paypal account USPS money orders ONLY are also accepted.

Here are some pictures for you to see them installed in my fuel rail and mixer housing.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/injectors1.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerAssembly1.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerAssembly2.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerAssembly3.jpg

I'VE DECIDED TO SWEETEN THE DEAL A LITTLE MORE SO I HAVE ADDED TO THE GP THESE SUPER SEXY STAINLESS STEEL BUTTON HEAD ALLEN BOLTS FOR THE UPPER FUEL RAIL, PULSATION DAMPER AND THE FUEL LINE.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerBolts021.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerBolts029.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/MixerHousing006.jpg

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK WHEN YOU GET YOUR INJECTORS INSTALLED

MY FEEDBACK LINK

=====================================================================================================

Hello Everyone, I want to take this time to give a little update on the injectors. This GP has gone very well and the majority of people who bought injectors from me are extremely happy with them.

Now, on the other hand there are some people who bought injectors from me and haven't had such good results. They were claiming the injectors were leaking, they didn't work, the car wouldn't idle, the car ran rough and wouldn't boost... just to name a few. After the injectors get sent back to me I send them back to my supplier to get tested and I found that every injector was filled with crud from a dirty fuel system, a dirty fuel system that most likely damaged the injectors that were in the car initially. I'm sorry to have to say this but

BRAND NEW INJECTORS FILLED WITH CRAP IS NOT CONSIDERED PART OF THE THREE YEAR WARRANTY

With that said I want to make this very clear, if you buy a set of new injectors and you do not take the time to at least change the fuel filter, flush out the fuel feed line after the filter and flush out the upper fuel rail and I find that the injectors got clogged up with crap YOU WILL NOT just get a new set. You will either be paying to get them cleaned which I do not do at my shop, they are sent back to my supplier for that and I get charged for it or you will be paying for a new set if they cannot be cleaned / repaired. I have had several sets already that were damaged beyond cleaning and I was good enough to replace them but its happened too many times and my supplier can't keep handing out new injectors because someone didn't bother taking the necessary steps to get their fuel system into shape before installing them.

I do understand there are rare instances when an injector IS just bad whether it be a bad coil or something internal just wasn't right BUT the injectors I sell are put through a full spectrum of tests before I get them and I further leak test, OHM test and spray test them before I ship them out. So when someone emails me right after they get the injectors and says, HEY these don't work or says they leak I get this really strange look on my face because there is no way they can work here in my shop but after traveling in the mail to their house now they aren't working. Logic suggests that something happened AFTER they reached their destination and when I get them back the truth will be known.

Ok, thats all for now and if anyone needs a set please let me know.

Take care

Brian

MY injectors on my 86 conquest, so I'm told, are both primary injectors, they both fire at the same time and that I don't have a secondary. Will the Delphis work on my car? Will have to buy anything else for them to fit? Will I have to remodify anything? I am so not mechanically gifted. Let me know please, and if they will work, where and when do i send the money?

Hey Will the injectors fit for my 86 conquest? My injectors are both primary stage injectors. Will I have to replace anything on my fuel system? Let me know please,and where and when to send the money.

I sell the two 850cc fuel injectors that are a direct fit for your 86 conquest. There is nothing else you need to replace on your fuel system and the injectors are sold as a kit and come with the bolts and spacers. You will need to change the fuel filter and flush out the lines and upper fuel rail for the warranty to cover the new injectors. All I need is you Paypal e-mail address and I will send you a detailed invoice.

Also, please reply to my main e-mail :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

so I can get back in touch with you faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm now back at home from vacation and anyone who was looking for a set of injectors let me know. I have them ready to ship out.

Take care and have a Happy New Year