Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

If this is still available, I could use a couple stock injectors. :)

Let me know

Yes they are still available and I just sent PM's with payment details.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 2 weeks later...

im ready to buy the bosch 1600s

couple questions

12.00 shipping and paypal???

are they are direct fit in???

need any special hardware to install??

and

do you have any 52mm TBs???or larger tbs??i would rather have a larger tb

lmk

thanx

I have the 1600cc Bosch injectors in stock and they will be a direct drop in for the stock mixer housing. All the mounting hardware (spacers and stainless bolts) are included.

Right now the biggest TB I have is the 52MM. MAYBE in the future I may build another 60MM but I don't have the time to get into that right now.

Shipping will be actual cost plus the Paypal fee.

If you have any other questions please shoot me an e-mail at lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

What FPR do you have attached to that TB? I've never seen an aftermarket unit that bolted to the stock location.

Its a Trilogy turbos fuel pressure regulator. They use to sell them but I don't know if they still do. I bought mine used from a SQC member last year.

Any thing available in between 1200 and 1600?

Last time I checked for quikconq all that was available were 1200cc and 1600cc. I just asked again so I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

I've had people asking if this is sale is still going on. Yes these are still for sale and the price is still the same as in the first post, $162.00 shipped with the bonus hardware kit.

Since these cars are not getting any younger and neither are the injectors this will be an ongoing GP. If anyone needs a set of stock replacements or any other sizes listed in the first post just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 86 and both the injectors are same size. I thought they were stamped with a "J" I will have to double check. You have them by chance?

What I am selling aren't the factory Mitsubishi injectors, they are a Delphi replacement injector that will replace the factory stock injectors. I have the pair of 850cc injectors available for your 86 Quest for $162.00 shipped.

Please look at the pictures in the first post to see exactly what you are getting as I already stated these are NOT the factory Mitsubishi injectors I am selling.

No. I get that they are not the factory injectors. These are tru Delphi ones.

If I send money order what is your prefrence? I am in Vancouver Wa.

You can send me a money order, thats fine and it will be $162.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. Please be sure to make the money order out to :

Brian Arnone

17 Bielenda Drive

Castle Hayne, NC. 28429

and just let me know when you put it in the mail so I can have the injectors ready for you.

Take care

Brian

OK Im about to transfer about $175 into my PayPal account and will be ready to purchase a set when that clears. Ive been driving on a bad secondary for many months now. Anyway, Im planning on 650/1050; do you think Ill possibly be running too rich? My car is stock except for an aftermarket ignition coil, and my exhaust is in disrepair so I may just go ahead and throw a 3" on there somewhat soon. I do plan on building up the motor but Ive heard of 650/950 going a looong way so maybe I dont need the 1050. Please advise. at any rate Ill still be ready to purchase when the transfer clears.

Thanks

Chris P

OK Im about to transfer about $175 into my PayPal account and will be ready to purchase a set when that clears. Ive been driving on a bad secondary for many months now. Anyway, Im planning on 650/1050; do you think Ill possibly be running too rich? My car is stock except for an aftermarket ignition coil, and my exhaust is in disrepair so I may just go ahead and throw a 3" on there somewhat soon. I do plan on building up the motor but Ive heard of 650/950 going a looong way so maybe I dont need the 1050. Please advise. at any rate Ill still be ready to purchase when the transfer clears.

Thanks

Chris P

PM Sent

Just sent out the $162 for the injectors. Thats for the 86 with the J on the injectors.

Do they still come with the hex hold down bolts for the upper piece?

This is the single most expensive part I have had to buy for this car. I only bought the car for $180... so the injectors were $18 less than the car, LOL

Just sent out the $162 for the injectors. Thats for the 86 with the J on the injectors.

Do they still come with the hex hold down bolts for the upper piece?

This is the single most expensive part I have had to buy for this car. I only bought the car for $180... so the injectors were $18 less than the car, LOL

Thanks for the update and yes these come with the hardware kit just like in the pictures in the first post.

I checked the 850cc injectors I'm selling and although they are a Delphi injector I don't see a letter "J" on them anywhere. There is a few letters and two sets of numbers but no "J". I'm by no means an injector expert, I just buy these and modify them to fit our cars so if anyone knows what this "J" your speaking of signifies please let me know.

Thats whats stamped on the side of the factory injector "J" Its for my year only and 85.5 or something. I know the Delphi are not stamped with the factory style markings.

I think we are now understanding each other, so what your saying is that you need the 850cc Delphi injectors to replace your factory injectors that have the "J" stamped on them :) I'm slow sometimes, you just have to humor me ;)

cool cool. just wondering what your car does in the quater 0r dyno numbers? Thats alot of money in fittings

That car in the photo above ran a best time of 11.90 in the 1/4 mile with basically all modified stock parts. The only two engine parts that weren't stock was the Marnal head and JE pistons well ARP rod bolts and head studs too.

I'll be taking my DD to the track as soon as I get a few bugs worked out and I'll post some numbers on that one also. It really feels pretty strong but the timeslip will verify that ;)