Frank...AKA XtremeBoost

Turborusty

do you run a custom shop making poop for turbo folks of all kinds??

I ran across a fella on the Supra boards, from FL, talking about what a great job Frank did with his headers and piping and such for his twin turbo V8 Lexus SC400. and used the name XtremeBoost.

Just thought it might be you. Didn't know that about you.

Great work!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthrea...0015&page=2

Turborusty

didn't read that far ahead...........oops.

forgot to also add that it's 3 years old.

Turborusty

made stuff for the srt4 guys as well but he can pretty much make whatever when it comes to cars.

One of the cars he did was also on clublexus.com

didn't read that far ahead...........oops.

forgot to also add that it's 3 years old.

Turborusty

Just skip to the middle of the topic, that is where all the mods start to come together :) .

I've seen some of Frank's work first hand and it's quality stuff. He's a great guy, anyone that has a chance to get to Orlando should hit him up.

I've seen a twin turbo SRT-4 that he built, it was nuts.

I've seen a turbo'd GMC Canyon he built, it was nuts.

I've seen his EVO X. It's nuts.

He's definitely a competent builder and knows how to go fast.

Just skip to page 11, that is where it all starts to come together :) .

You see Chad this is where YOU and ME go in two different directions !! You read ONLY what YOU want and write about ONLY what you want others to know . ALL the facts are clearly mapped out later on on that thread . When you work on 100's of cars per year you will have at least 2-3 morons that will end-up talking out the a$$$ which is just what happened there and what YOU just did !!! A person's REAL intelligence is gauged by how he or she looks at an issue or situation and how they not ONLY respond to it but also by how they research BEFORE they run their pie hole- you have shown very clearly over the years you do no such thing !!!!! Like in the past this thread will now be taken down because NO-ONE can question YOU or anyone else on this forum . Just be 100% sure you look into facts before you run your pie-hole !! AFter talking to you over the phone many years back I do know what a moron you are and what a bum you are !!!! Keep in mind that installing a twin turbo on a V8 lexus WITHOUT removing the A/C had NEVER been done BEFORE I did it -- yeah many do leave out that little fact there - but then again sometimes its best to leave out a few facts to make your point !!

Best Regards ..

Edited by xtremeboost

You see Chad this is where YOU and ME go in two different directions !! You read ONLY what YOU want and write about ONLY what you want others to know . ALL the facts are clearly mapped out later on on that thread . When you work on 100's of cars per year you will have at least 2-3 morons that will end-up talking out the a$$$ which is just what happened there and what YOU just did !!! A person's REAL intelligence is gauged by how he or she looks at an issue or situation and how they not ONLY respond to it but also by how they research BEFORE they run their pie hole- you have shown very clearly over the years you do no such thing !!!!! Like in the past this thread will now be taken down because NO-ONE can question YOU or anyone else on this forum . Just be 100% sure you look into facts before you run your pie-hole !! AFter talking to you over the phone many years back I do know what a moron you are and what a bum you are !!!! Keep in mind that installing a twin turbo on a V8 lexus WITHOUT removing the A/C had NEVER been done BEFORE I did it -- yeah many do leave out that little fact there - but then again sometimes its best to leave out a few facts to make your point !!

Best Regards ..

Wow Frank, you have some serious anger problems ;) To quote shakespeare "thou doth protest too much"

I dont know what you see, but I see the car in the topic is really starting to come together arround page 11, or maybe it was 10. Certainly no need to look at 9+ pages of pics of engine internals and incomplete body work and all the "Ohh" and "Ahh" posts that follow.

Isn't Chiddy the wrong person to be talking about bad vendor experiences? Damn, Kettle, you're black!

That is why this topic is so ironic Burton, I've never criticized Frank, not even once, dispite all that has been said about me... His responce just furthers the irony.

Well, I guess it's just convinient that you used the words you did. Now I just gotta figure out if those words were in fact coincidence, or if you planned it where you could take a shot at him then be able to backtrack and say "I meant it this way"

Just skip to page 11, that is where it all starts to come together :) .

Sure you could be talking about the car, but once I saw what you said, I skipped to pg 11 and all I see is bashing at first, so I figured you were bringing up the bad stuff.

Maybe you were talking about the car or maybe you wanted to put heat on a vendor. Maybe you should change...

Just skip to page 11, that is where it all starts to come together :)

to....

Just skip to page 11, that is where the car starts to come together

Might clear up confusion, cause the first thing I figured is you were dogging him, and that wouldn't be very professional for a well respected respected MOD like yourself ;)

the first thing I figured is you were dogging him, and that wouldn't be very professional for a well respected respected MOD like yourself ;)

On the site that you moderate, do you and your fellow mods hold yourselves to the same "standard of conduct" you wish to hold me to?

guys come on now. Chad has a flawless record when it comes to providing parts....

uhhh...ohh except that time when peoples cars were catching on fire cuz he was sending out intake manifolds and injector rails with rough unfinished injector bores...

other than that....spiffy clean ;)

On the site that you moderate, do you and your fellow mods hold yourselves to the same "standard of conduct" you wish to hold me to?

See, this is a trick question. You can't compare the two sites, it's like apples to oranges. Due to the TOS here, there are rules to be followed and it's a family site. That is excellent. If everyone followed them, that would make your job real simple and what a perfect world it would be. Sadly, everyone doesn't, so y'all got some hard work to do. As long as it's consistently moderated, life would still be pretty good. While it's impossible to expect sites like these to ever be perfect, I still see examples everyday on this site of things that have gotten suspensions and pics pulled in the past, yet go unchecked for months.

We don't really have that problem at 26liter, since people can pretty much post whatever the hell they want and we let it run it's course. In the end, if certain people begin to piss off the majority of the site (usually put to a poll), they go bye bye.

It's different here, but in the end, the trouble makers go bye bye too. You guys just go through a whole lot more drama to get to that point.

I don't like to think I hold anyone to a higher standard than anyone else. I guess just after my personal dealings with you, I was disappointed as I expected better from you.

guys come on now. Chad has a flawless record when it comes to providing parts....

uhhh...ohh except that time when peoples cars were catching on fire cuz he was sending out intake manifolds and injector rails with rough unfinished injector bores...

http://www.wildfirelessons.net/uploads/WUI_Picnic_Rock_Fire_BLM.jpg

I think Frank has some ansewers to tour comments in this post:

You see Mech this is where YOU and ME go in two different directions !! You read ONLY what YOU want and write about ONLY what you want others to know . ALL the facts are clearly mapped out later on on that thread . When you work on 100's of cars per year you will have at least 2-3 morons that will end-up talking out the a$$$ which is just what happened there and what YOU just did !!! A person's REAL intelligence is gauged by how he or she looks at an issue or situation and how they not ONLY respond to it but also by how they research BEFORE they run their pie hole- you have shown very clearly over the years you do no such thing !!!!! Like in the past this thread will now be taken down because NO-ONE can question YOU or anyone else on this forum . Just be 100% sure you look into facts before you run your pie-hole !! AFter talking to you over the phone many years back I do know what a moron you are and what a bum you are !!!! Keep in mind that installing a twin turbo on a V8 lexus WITHOUT removing the A/C had NEVER been done BEFORE I did it -- yeah many do leave out that little fact there - but then again sometimes its best to leave out a few facts to make your point !!

Best Regards ..

the first thing I figured is you were dogging him, and that wouldn't be very professional for a well respected respected MOD like yourself ;)

Sorry, I thought you were talking about professionalism and respectfulness, not impeccable rule enforcement.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about professionalism and respectfulness, not impeccable rule enforcement.

I was. Maybe I should change.....

I don't like to think I hold anyone to a higher standard than anyone else. I guess just after my personal dealings with you, I was disappointed as I expected better from you.

to...

I don't like to think I hold anyone to a higher standard than anyone else. I guess just after my personal dealings with you, I was expecting more professionalism and respectfullness.

If anyone's interested, I'm authoring a new book.............

http://robertfulghum.com/images/WhatOnEarthHaveIDoneFullSize.gif

Turborusty

I say we blame it on Frank. Shame on him for trying to build some cool cars!

I've seen some of Frank's work first hand and it's quality stuff. He's a great guy, anyone that has a chance to get to Orlando should hit him up.

I've seen a twin turbo SRT-4 that he built, it was nuts.

I've seen a turbo'd GMC Canyon he built, it was nuts.

I've seen his EVO X. It's nuts.

He's definitely a competent builder and knows how to go fast.

ok, im not following on the controversy but i would like to see pics of this srt-4 with twin turbos. im working on one for a customer that cranks out 446 hp to the wheels. talk about fun when you can hook it.