Frank...AKA XtremeBoost

Turborusty

Keep in mind that installing a twin turbo on a V8 lexus <b>WITHOUT removing the A/C</b> had NEVER been done <i><b>BEFORE</b></i> I did it -- yeah many do leave out that little fact there - but then again sometimes its best to leave out a few facts to make your point !!

You know what, lets KEEP IN MIND that about all you actually made for that Lexus was some hardware store water pipe fittings, a jacked up set of headers that ran right into the alternator and a welded fittings into the oil pan that hit the balancer. I'd really like to show the picture of your headers compared to the headers that were actually used on the car in the end. When you say "YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO BUILD A TWIN TURBO LEXUS WITH AC" that actually has to mean that you finished the car not just a set of as-sed up headers with a wrench in the pipe. From reading that post start to finish you did absolutely nothing that made that car what it is today. As a matter of fact everything you did had to be undone so the car could actually be completed.

After recently talking with some of the real innovators and fabricators down in Florida (three of them to be exact) I found out where the real knowledge came from behind what you know. One of the biggest names in the Starquest / 2.6 liter world can't stand you with a passion. Now why would that be? Another cool CAT down in Florida who is probably the second biggest contributor to the Starquest world says he doesn't even know who you are. By the way how is that 1 of 2 ever produced billet head doing that you claim you have? A certain person down in Florida who knows the history of those heads seems to tell a different story of their whereabouts. In the end the truth always comes out and it will this time also.

You really are an xtremedouche and a liar

i know ya'll have a beef, but, umm, this thread is nearly a year old. it might be time to let it go and stop digging for things to get in a twist about.

He has recent beef, fresh from the slaughterhouse.

-Robert

i know ya'll have a beef, but, umm, this thread is nearly a year old. it might be time to let it go and stop digging for things to get in a twist about.

I agree. This is not cool at all plus it's not a hot topic anymore. Let it go.