Texting while driving ( VERY graphic )

Fanta

Also some people "think" its "cool" to have the look of importance. some people with their twisted minds look at people on the cell while driving and think "well they must be important" thats why theyre on the phone. I know thats true because In NYC you can talk only if you have the handsfree or the earpiece which is more safer but they dont use it at all.

i know i was told that if you are in an accident, the insurance company will call your cell provider and check to see if you were on the phone or using it durng the time of the accident...and doing so could put you at fault

i know i was told that if you are in an accident, the insurance company will call your cell provider and check to see if you were on the phone or using it durng the time of the accident...and doing so could put you at fault

theyre doing that now.

That's my point are people really that weak? Trust me the look in someone's eyes that is dying in your arms and bleading on you is a way more pungent immage then this fake looking crash. Atleast use some good CGI and effects to make it look real.

Well, its Europe - that is considered highly graphic - they blur out weapons in music videos. They also tried to make it realistic. Sorry, but if I just hit a car head on and then was t-boned, last thing I'll be doing is moving around holding someone in my arm.

I'm not saying being in a bad accident im saying as a first responder. the accident looks fake as all getout so I doubt they were really trying at realizm. The reall deal is way more violent. Just think of how brused up you get from the seatbelt alone. I was hit at 50-70 and I was stopped and was almost knocked out from the hit, and me hitting the door / window. So this is headon highway in a little euro ratbox. So lets say both are doing 45 (lowballing speed) that's still a 90MPH hit. The whole front of that car would be gown and the motor would be inside the car with that little ratbox.

I'm not saying being in a bad accident im saying as a first responder. the accident looks fake as all getout so I doubt they were really trying at realizm. The reall deal is way more violent. Just think of how brused up you get from the seatbelt alone. I was hit at 50-70 and I was stopped and was almost knocked out from the hit, and me hitting the door / window. So this is headon highway in a little euro ratbox. So lets say both are doing 45 (lowballing speed) that's still a 90MPH hit. The whole front of that car would be gown and the motor would be inside the car with that little ratbox.

I don't think the group ( some parent group ) had enough funds for that much CGI :lol:

Women drivers... lol :hmm3grin2orange: And THEN you wanna put a girl in a SQ?? :cheerleader: :character0028: = :crutches: They should just stick to: :moped: =D

Oh, as for this comment, you should go tell that to yoshi. That woman can drive a car ( and I have been scared s***less )

Edited by Fanta

i can't beleave some of you guys,, are you voluntering to be the idoits doing a head on at 65 mph, no then why sugest that some one else do it , people die in car acidents , and every one is some one's child , pray you never recive one of those highway patrol calls , i got one sunday nite at 2:00 am,theres no mistakeing the tone and whats comeing , but it was the wrong number they had call'd "thank god " but for some one it was the worst kind of call you can get

one law says you MUST be in control of the car at all times , and that includes those 3 sec's you look away to text, all ways drive like 80% the other drivers on the road are idoits and crazy and the other 20% are drunk and you'l live longer

^ takes the same amount of time to look at / change radio ac heat ect. Why not remove them from the cars to? Install the controls on the outside?

I also think that is very good advise about other drivers. I do fear other drives and that is why I want the test to be made WAY HARDER. Unfortunatly they will never do it because they make money from the masses driving.

Yes the phone call is the worst, and you can just feel the sinking feeling by the tone. Same with the knock at the door. The second you open it you just know.

Im not saying really crash people, or atleast living people. why not use morge bodies straped in?

Yeah I suppose graphic wasn't the right word for the situation.. Stunning perhaps.. Show your daughters this video. :cheerleader:

OH and I have a Samsung RANT with a Qwerty keyboard and I love it right BUT it is almost impossible to use with just ONE hand..

I was thinking the same. My wife has a cousin who crashed her convertible 3 TIMES while texting, you would think she would learn her lesson the first time, but she repeated the same thing 3 TIMES! I mean, how stupid can one be?

Like SQF stated, there are laws already in place to address reckless driving, which is technically what texting while driving is. They can't keep coming up with specific laws for every stupid human action. I see woman putting on make up in the cars all the time, I see people reading, I see people writing etc. Should they come up with specific laws for all those things? No. What's next, "no sex while driving laws"? :hmm3grin2orange:

What's next, "no sex while driving laws"? :hmm3grin2orange:

DUDE SHHHHHHH don't ruin my friday nights. Besides who wants to have to listen to the strange on the way home / to telly.

Edited by jszucs

If my wife calls me, I ask if she's driving... if she is, I tell her that I'll talk to her later.

We gotta look at the opposite side of the situation here. Sure, you may be awesome at multi tasking... but what happens when that one retard on the road with you decides to be themselves while you are texting?? Obviously with two hands on the wheel will allow you to control the car better than one on the wheel and the other on your cell.

It's the majority of retards on the road that we shouldn't trust. We can trust ourselves all we want, but we have no control over THEM... besides retarded laws like this. Retarded laws for retarded people. Anyway, if you're good at it you'll still do it... and you won't be in any trouble, law or not.

Jeremy Clarkson recently said:

If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is, "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving. And if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it. Which means you must have your driving license taken away.

-Robert

Driving distracted. it a law in oregon i think. just more tax dollars to pay for enforment of stupid little laws.

We can depend on cops to ticket people who are texting and have our taxes raised to cover all the form and litigation or we can just watch out for idiots better.

I am against a blanket law where cops can pull anyone over for having a phone in use.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Jeremy Clarkson recently said:

If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is, "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving. And if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it. Which means you must have your driving license taken away.

-Robert

OMG how do we elect him? My idea was to mandate people have 400HP 12 sec cars. Then ill just hide out for a year as 90 95% of people will kill themself.