Where do I find hard pipes ?

Robert_n_family

Might help to tell people what your looking to replace. Pipes for an MPI car, stock repalcement pipes, stock routing and style but to a biger I/C, Non stock style to an pass side I/C In and drivers side I/C out. ETC ETC. Size of pipes, do they need to have any bungs or flanges for things ETC. Edited by jszucs

I just did a yahoo search for "Starion conquest hard pipes" and they came up at the top.

They dont look the same though...and one pipe is split?...Is that a 3000gt or Stealth TT set and I'm just a noob for believeing yahoo would point me in the right direction?...HA....probably knowing me..

Here's what I think your looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Starion-Con...sQ5fAccessories

Now these have a 1g blowoff valve with it that you can use to your advantage. They're simple to hookup.

Not at all bro.....he wants aftermarket hardpipes likes these, *DM is the only one who sells a quality set but he is such a baby and a bad business man that most stay away from dealing with him now. Your best bet is to have a set fabbed up or get a universal kit off ebay.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/1342/3241/28354120003_large.jpg

Ya thats EXACTLY what I want Scotty! Those sure are purrrrty! Thats red? Sure would look nice under my hood. Don't you want a chrome set or something....I know someone that would buy your used ones! HA. TY for info! The boards been on fire latley answering my ?'s!

Not at all bro.....he wants aftermarket hardpipes likes these, *DM is the only one who sells a quality set but he is such a baby and a bad business man that most stay away from dealing with him now. Your best bet is to have a set fabbed up or get a universal kit off ebay.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/1342/3241/28354120003_large.jpg

You dont have to be the man's friend, just get the parts from him especially if hes got a good part that you need. dont shoot yourself in the foot.

in fact im about to buy a intake to turbo pipe from him because the one i have now aint smooth on the inside and its causing turbulence. I dont care if Frankenstein sold hard pipes, just ship those shts from Transylvania with a tracking no.

Edited by macrophage

You dont have to be the man's friend, just get the parts from him especially if hes got a good part that you need. dont shoot yourself in the foot.

in fact im about to buy a intake to turbo pipe from him because the one i have now aint smooth on the inside and its causing turbulence. I dont care if Frankenstein sold hard pipes, just ship those shts from Transylvania with a tracking no.

I have never purchased anything from him directly. I bought mine half price from someone local. Anything else I can fabricate my self or I can get from another distributor.