Why Why Why

eurotiva

Why when I put my cars up for sale and say "NOT PARTING THEM OUT" does everyone send emails saying "I need a wiper motor for an 86 or I need a window switch, or Will you sell the muffler. You guys are a bunch of idiots. Sorry to say that as I know there are some and I mean some knowledgable people on here. As for all the parts questions, The answer is NO I AM NOT PARTING THESE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least not yet. Thanks for reading this rant.

I agree that if the ad states that you want to sell the complete car, nobody should be asking about parts (but be glad that if worst case it came to that, the parts have value). That is idiotic. Good luck with your sales and keeping the cars whole! I regret parting out a couple but it came to not being able to sell the cars for even close to what they were worth. At least some people got some major parts from me to keep theirs alive and looking good.

Thanks and I'll post up if the do get parted but it's looking like I am just gonna have to make myself a running quest. Altho I'm not into these anymore. My ford festiva addiction has taken over. LOL

I think I figured your problem out

you posted the cars for sale in the "parts for sale section" if you wanted to sell the cars whole why not post them in

"cars for sale" section

thats probably why you get parts offer......

Edited by PDodson

you posted the cars for sale in the "parts for sale section" if you wanted to sell the cars whole why not post them in

"cars for sale" section

:rofl3:

ive seen your ad ...isnt it in the "parts for sale " forum?

i dont want any parts or anything but am i missing something here?

"cars for sale" section

Plus I'm sure this might be why too:

Lots of parts too. I am asking $2500 for everything I have but offers will be considered. If no interest is had they will be scrapped soon. Also stock turbo, front air dam(in good shape). And many many more parts all has to go.

You guys are a bunch of idiots.

LOL

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10168/captain_obvious.jpg

Looks like he might just be having a case of the Mondays...or an early morning case of beer.

http://www.suitablyflip.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/15/mondays.jpg

j/k ya. It happens to the best of us.

Edited by mstieg