I made the map.

jahjah

lol. i got bored at work today...

So I made a map of the "mysterious road" from Saturday.

Yeah i know it looks like awsome, you don't have to tell me.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8000/32dragonsteeth.jpg

I can come up with names based on what I was saying as a passenger...but can't post them here due to the language filters!

:)

"Feel the G's, Feel the G's"

From start to finish.

-who the heck is up front?

-damn truck!

-dang was that a Subaru going 5mph?

-here we go....BRAKE!

-I can't see.

-we almost ran the park ranger off the road.

-oh crap...BRAKE <<<JEHU!!!

-finally...I gotta pee.

:D

I did not drive down this "mysterious road" that you speak of. How far from the hotel is it??

only a 30-ish minute trip. was quite fun, even as a passenger :)

One turn certainly has to be named

Lives4Speed Just Made The Ranger Crap Himself Turn

And I guess another would be

Jonboy's Dad's Car Just Puked It's Powersteering Fluid Turn

And you can't forget my favorite

Oh Crap!!! I Hear Brakes Locked Behind me Turn

As far as names.....I vote for the SQ Moonshine Run

Edited by jonboyb

What ever we name it, each starquester that drove it should get a corner named after them!

I vote one get named for the Ranger..."Ranger Banger".

Couth, you should call that one corner "Couth'nization Corner". There's nothing like coming around a corner at full tilt and find a line of STOPPED cars, is there! lol I had a Neo moment... "whoa" to the stopped line and then "uh-oh" to the sweet sound of brakes from behind me. I'm just glad there was no cars coming the other direction...it could have been bad.

My "curve" will have to be named in honor of the front tires I nearly trashed due to fender rub:

"Rubber Cutter" it is. Hey, it's always better when an innuendo can be incorporated... ;)

*edit* - I think I like "Broken Rubber" better... :)

Edited by Ken_B.

What ever we name it, each starquester that drove it should get a corner named after them!

I vote one get named for the Ranger..."Ranger Banger".

Couth, you should call that one corner "Couth'nization Corner". There's nothing like coming around a corner at full tilt and find a line of STOPPED cars, is there! lol I had a Neo moment... "whoa" to the stopped line and then "uh-oh" to the sweet sound of brakes from behind me. I'm just glad there was no cars coming the other direction...it could have been bad.

yea that turn was almost scarry. me in the passenger side and my brake pedal didnt work. couth had it in control but the tire screeching sounded like it was gonna get bad.

i have one question, why was the only flatty there faster than the widebody cars on that road? ( flame suit fully armed and ready :hmm3grin2orange: )

Easy. Simple aerodynamics. Eric had my old sleek and smooth hood, while I opted for his 83 hood with all those wind dragging scoops...lol

Edited by Ken_B.

"Feel the G's, Feel the G's"

lol! Glad you made it home allright Lee. Looking for ward to Huntsville. Give me a holler when you're staying in Memphis next.

I know which corner 19Cturbo is getting. It's called the, "Honda just pooped himself" corner.

Edited by michael knight

that's not deal's gap/tail of the dragon is it? i'm supposed to take the bike there end of the month with a couple buddies of mine and their bikes...

Nah, it was some place different they had stumbled upon.

I can come up with names based on what I was saying as a passenger...but can't post them here due to the language filters!

:)

hahaha i second that one...kyle's gonna need new weather stripping on his passenger side