how advanced are we?

lionbull

I guess a tittle " How advance'd are we" could be debatiable but I feel perfictly capiable of makeing my own mind up as to has the thread content stay'd on topic or not , besides my personal opnion is just that , same as you

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess a tittle " How advance'd are we" could be debatiable but I feel perfictly capiable of makeing my own mind up as to has the thread content stay'd on topic or not , besides my personal opnion is just that , same as you

If that's for me Shelby there must be a misunderstanding. I agree that you're fully capable of making your mind up as to whether the thread has stayed on topic. I was using mech's one example of our poorly "advanced" nature as a stretched argument that the thread was "on topic". It was a joke.

Edited by chiplee

we are the most advanced we've ever been. or, maybe, we actually advanced beyond this, and our advanced future enslaved us into a simulated reality, much like the matrix movies. in which case, we currently aren't that advanced, but that's ok, since there is no spoon anyhow!!

QED, stupid.

How did the ancient egyptian/aztecs and such build the great pyramids and monuments without computers, cranes, powertools and such? you mean to tell me we still dont know? Humans have not been here that long have they? Seems like we got backwards in some things

dude they are called aliens from outer space. [no not mexico]

the pyramids corners are all pointing exactly north, east, south, n west like a giant compass. so they can find there way around in our airspace. the myan pyramids are also in the same exact position n they are half way arround the world. how bout stone henge. the same exact formation of rocks is on mars.

dude they are called aliens from outer space. [no not mexico]

the pyramids corners are all pointing exactly north, east, south, n west like a giant compass. so they can find there way around in our airspace. the myan pyramids are also in the same exact position n they are half way arround the world. how bout stone henge. the same exact formation of rocks is on mars.

:welcome9lq:

there is no mechanism for establishing any proposition as true "without a single exception

If you can't establish anything is true, then it surely does require faith to believe it. Especially when the evidence points in a different direction. That is the problem with mainstream science. It truly does not follow evidence, but only their religious agenda of trying to discredit creation to no avail, along with the power, control, and money thing. So, they simply lie to school children to make them learn from the earliest age possible to believe their lies. Why religiously protect the public school curriculum with unsupported falsehoods when better supported (scientifically) theories exist? And, if what is taught could change into something else when more evidence is found, why don't they say that in the textbooks, and again, why don't they allow better theories to be discussed? Why say something is 1.2 Million years old and then next year say, "oops we were wrong, it was only 4,000 years"? In fact, their dating is such a joke it could never pass an actual peer review. Those people you say are peers are nothing of the sort. They are likeminded with the same exact agenda of discrediting something that has never truly been discredited to this day. Dating methods are proven wrong, but they still use it because the known accurate dating always shows a few thousand years. Their dating shows for example 1.6 million years +/- 1.5 million. I mean how rediculous is that? Do they really think people should believe they have any idea of what they are talking about? True science would be much further advanced if they approached it from a Biblical perspective.

Earnest Haeckel was a complete fraud. He was convicted of fraud for making the famous poster of the embryonic stages of growth showing gills, etc.. as if to prove humans came from fish. This poster can still be found in some schools today! It was used for many years after he was convicted! Why? Mainstream science has a religious agenda.

Again, there is no such thing as a truly independent peer review. You must have the same agenda to be on their 'independent' board.

Your problem Chip is that you are bowing down to scientists who have not proven their theories are worth believing and do not deserve the credit you are giving them. I'm talking mostly about evolution and old earth teaching which go hand in hand. True science like putting a Rose into liquid nitrogen and being able to shatter it afterward, speaks for itself. That science all agree on because the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Yes, mainstream science does indeed support the lie of evolution and they teach it to young kids so that they believe it too, and will pass it on with a ferver since it is deeply embedded in their brain from an early age. Similar to you Chip. You are a poster child for the liars because you actually believe it and are proof that their technique works. Although that techniqe is one that God ordained. Teaching children so they learn properly.

Intelligent design does not prove science. Science proves intelligent design, period. No science has ever disproven or even pointed in a different direction. Indeed there are very highly qualified scientists who openly acknowledge that from both sides. Very little peer review is actually performed in mainstream science. If your findings support their agenda, it gets published without ANYONE double checking ANYTHING. That has happened time and time again.

Nearly all so called transition finds in the 'ape to man' teachings have been found to be from just plain false to a total hoax and everything in between. The so called skeleton of Nebraska man was fabricated in its entirety fro the tooth of a pig! Why? To support their religious agenda. There are many more examples including 'Lucy' who was simply a small woman, or at least one part of the skeleton that was presented was. The other part of the skeleton was found 2 miles away and presented as the same exact being, not just one like it. It turned out they weren't even from the same species. The skeletons were found 2 weeks before their government funding ran out. They had to come up with something or not get any more money, so they simply lied to get more money.

Do you not drink milk since a scientists discovered how to homogenize and pasteurize it
This process is very bad for your health and causes all kinds of diseases. I do drink milk, but only organic, the less bad stuff of the two. Yes, I would go to a doctor if necessary. The difference between disease and a cut is the disease is almost inevitable with what is in the air, the food and especially the water.

I'm not saying there isn't scientific advancements being made. I'm just saying the leaders who decide how and what articles get national attention cannot be trusted. Again, I fully believe there would be a lot more/better advancements made if government funded scientist approached their work from a Biblical perspective. After all, they are searching for truth. I would love to see any published article receive the same scrutiny as the Bible, and survive it all as the Bible has.

You said AKA religion. Exactly! Mainstream science bombards people with falsehoods to support their agenda. Religion for sure. Although not all religion bombards with falsehoods. You don't have to do that to qualify as a religion.

I did get your illustrative point about the sunrise. That is exactly what I am saying too. The evidence clearly points in a different direction than what science publishes.

Oh yes it does. Evolution flat out denies the evidence. It is such a joke except people are being taken to the slaughter with it just like Jim Jones did in Guyana. You are simply blind to it like the majority of people are.

No, you are wrong. Evolution scientists all agree that the theory premise is that DNA gains complexity over a very very long time to change into a superior being more and more complex with every change. The problem is that every example they come up with has lost information and does not follow their model. You are wrong my friend. Every example of even a small change shows to lose information in the change, not gain it. Their entire premise is a falsehood and they cannot even show a shred of evidence to support it.

Again, you are not ignorant like you say I am. You are pre programmed by a religious giant called mainstream science. I too was preprogrammed like that until I proved to myself that what one thing I was taught was a lie. I started looking into it more and found out they are lying to everyone all the time with no regard to the truth.

Thanks for getting to about 2 of my 20 or so points Tim.

If you can't establish anything is true, then it surely does require faith to believe it.

That's like saying it requires "Faith" to believe AIDS kills. Aids has killed everyone whose contracted it, but each dead person is just another piece of evidence that "aids kills". It's technically not proven that aids kills, but do you believe it does? Do you need faith for that or do you just avoid sexual contact with aids victims? It's as "proven" as it needs to be for you to just know it kills, with no "faith" involved. Same goes for most of science. That's the kind of uncertainty we're talking about here Tim. So stop with this nonsense please. Science requires NO FAITH AT ALL. Trust me.

Especially when the evidence points in a different direction.

It doesn't. Please present the evidence that "points in a different direction".

That is the problem with mainstream science. It truly does not follow evidence, but only their religious agenda of trying to discredit creation to no avail,

BS. Creation is sufficiently discredited for ALL thinking men and women on the planet. We're just trying to convince the rest of the population, or wait for them to die out.

along with the power, control, and money thing. So, they simply lie to school children to make them learn from the earliest age possible to believe their lies.

You're either lying or you've been lied to or both, but this is NOT TRUE, PERIOD!!!! I told you, there are corrupt people on both sides of the argument. That fact alone doesn't discredit EITHER SIDE.

Why religiously protect the public school curriculum with unsupported falsehoods when better supported (scientifically) theories exist?

Present them then. Please present the "better scientifically supported theories" You can't. Because they don't exist and you're just repeating the ID babble you've built up as a thorny thicket to protect your need to believe in God. What am I protecting tim? I don't "need" to believe in evolution. I just do. It's more of a burden to know there's no afterlife, no god to watch over me. I'm making it harder on myself.

And, if what is taught could change into something else when more evidence is found, why don't they say that in the textbooks,

Children are taught the scientific method, and it is therefore understood that new information is welcome. They know, I knew I was being taught what was consistent with current observations. I love science for its honesty, and hate religion for its childishness and obvious falsehood. you have been deceived.

and again, why don't they allow better theories to be discussed?

Because none exist, or are you working on one of your own; as you've already been asked.

Why say something is 1.2 Million years old and then next year say, "oops we were wrong, it was only 4,000 years"?

They didn't say that. You were deceived again. That is a creationist myth and the seal in question was dated to 1400 years, not 4000.

In fact, their dating is such a joke it could never pass an actual peer review.

Yes it could. Yes it does. You are mislead again.

Those people you say are peers are nothing of the sort. They are likeminded with the same exact agenda of discrediting something that has never truly been discredited to this day. Dating methods are proven wrong, but they still use it because the known accurate dating always shows a few thousand years. Their dating shows for example 1.6 million years +/- 1.5 million.

You're wrong, Tim. Please stop. Watch the youtube series I recommended, please. PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!! I'm trying to save you from ignorance before it's too late.

Edited by chiplee

True science would be much further advanced if they approached it from a Biblical perspective.

Ridiculous

Earnest Haeckel was a complete fraud.
OMG that's old news.

Again, there is no such thing as a truly independent peer review. You must have the same agenda to be on their 'independent' board.

Wrong again, and you're deeply confused.

Your problem Chip is that you are bowing down to scientists who have not proven their theories are worth believing and do not deserve the credit you are giving them.

I didn't tell you what your problem was, Tim, even though I recognize MANY problems. Please don't go there again, not after we've resolved our differences from the past at my behest.

Yes, mainstream science does indeed support the lie of evolution and they teach it to young kids so that they believe it too, and will pass it on with a ferver since it is deeply embedded in their brain from an early age. Similar to you Chip. You are a poster child for the liars because you actually believe it and are proof that their technique works.

You're talking about your own religion in detail now.

Although that techniqe is one that God ordained. Teaching children so they learn properly.

Intelligent design does not prove science. Science proves intelligent design, period.

Lies

No science has ever disproven or even pointed in a different direction. Indeed there are very highly qualified scientists who openly acknowledge that from both sides.

Name them.

Very little peer review is actually performed in mainstream science. If your findings support their agenda, it gets published without ANYONE double checking ANYTHING. That has happened time and time again.

No it hasn't

Nearly all so called transition finds in the 'ape to man' teachings have been found to be from just plain false to a total hoax and everything in between.

No they haven't. Tell me, Tim, how many upright apes have existed? 3? 10? try 60. Sixty known upright ape species have existed on this planet. Are they all hoaxes?

I did get your illustrative point about the sunrise. That is exactly what I am saying too. The evidence clearly points in a different direction than what science publishes.

Oh yes it does. Evolution flat out denies the evidence. It is such a joke except people are being taken to the slaughter with it just like Jim Jones did in Guyana. You are simply blind to it like the majority of people are.

Supposing for a moment that somehow I've missed what you've discovered, I'd still rather be blind to evolution's harmless lies than open to a brutally ugly lie like christian faith.

No, you are wrong. Evolution scientists all agree that the theory premise is that DNA gains complexity over a very very long time to change into a superior being more and more complex with every change.

No they don't. Here are my references, where are yours?

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...e&resnum=4#

The problem is that every example they come up with has lost information and does not follow their model. You are wrong my friend.

Luckily, you saying so doesn't make it true. I've read 40 books on the subject and will mail them all to you if you like. Where is your counter evidence?

Again, you are not ignorant like you say I am. You are pre programmed by a religious giant called mainstream science. I too was preprogrammed like that until I proved to myself that what one thing I was taught was a lie. I started looking into it more and found out they are lying to everyone all the time with no regard to the truth.

This is almost comical, Tim, but I really will mail you my references at my expense if you'll allow it. I'm not giving up on you man.

Edited by chiplee

There are plenty upright apes. None of which show any sign of being a transitional species in man's ancestry. Evolution tries to say they are, when they are nothing of the sort.

The lie of evolution is certainly not harmless. It changes the very core of how one makes decisions. You make decisions believing everything was formed from nothing. In the beginning there was nothing. Then nothing exploded. Talk about nonsense with no evidence. I believe a loving creator made everything. Therefore I try to make decisions from a loving standpoint. Although I am a bit abrasive and not the best example myself. the evolutionists mindset is 'if I came from nothing, then life itself means very little'. If I am an ancestor of an ape, why not act like one?

I'm sorry if I can't keep up with the changes that evolutionists make in order to support their agenda. You might want to go back to the origin of species and the evolution model that has been widely accepted until they found out it is utter nonsense and keep changing their story. What a great premise to lie from. A premise that says, 'nothing we say now will mean anything tomorrow'.

Again, I gave two examples: Nebraska man and Lucy. Both were evolutions heaviest hitters when their hoax started. Again, not one transitional example exists and never will. You cannot produce it because it does not exist. They used to call it the missing link, but that was too brutal over time. Anyone with half a brain (figure of speach) could see they were missing the very thing they are trying to prove. So, now they use words like 'transitional', and 'intermediary forms', etc...

I think you should study the different forms of evolutionary theory and what they truly represent. You will find that there is no evidence to support it. They make it as confusing as possible so you will 'trust the experts', when they are only experts at misrepresenting evidence to support their agenda. I grew up reading books like you refer to. They work great as long as you don't question the research.

The difference between you and me is that I have been where you are at and found the truth later. It is very hard to overcome brainwashing since preschool years. I did it and so have many scientists who gained their credentials in the secular world only to realize the truth was very different.

Why would creation scientists speak out against wrong theories? They do not lobby congress enmass in order to fleece america out of millions of dollars every year like mainstream science does. Do you really think the lobbyists care about the people? They care about figuring out ways to sell more product. Design more drugs for temporary fixes to big health problems so you keep coming back for more drugs. Monsanto has made it virtually impossible for farmers to grow insectiside free crops. Science being used to snuff out the little guy, not make the world healthier. I know, we are blinded by our zealous religious beliefs and will stop at nothing to get the 'truth' out. I'm just saying that theory is supported on both sides, not just mine.

I want to say I have no ill will and I apologize for coming off like a jerk. I'm guilty as charged! I care about you Chip and I respect that you have formed your beliefs from a lot more research than I have. I like to watch debate videos creation vs evolution. Reading puts me to sleep so I admit I don't even read my bible like I should. I listen to it more than read. I sincerely pray for you and your new family. I believe the truth always comes to the top for observation and that we must be in the right spirit/mind set to see it.

I like to read web-sites too. One that supports the truth of what I believe is ICR.org. They have several articles on their home page right now that support what I say here plus some. They list all referrences at the bottom of each article. They also have hundreds of articles refuting the naturalistic science points of view. All written by credentialed scientists.

The evolution model is indeed one that says all species evolve up. Meaning they bcome more complex and gain information to better survive, become more superior, etc... That is the basic premise of evolution as presented in schools from kindergarten to the highest level. The exact opposite is observed. All species are decaying mostly from the sun, but now from food, drugs, and polution too. The only disease free groups of people are ones that do not eat store bought food. the Japanese eat much more healthily and live longer on average, but that is droping now too with the popularity of fast food.