CONQUEST WINDSHIELDS

jenkinsautoglass

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update,i talked my glass rep and he said that if they still have the form they can start to reproduce these windshields for me in a kentucky plant but i would have to order at least 25.i should here something back in a couple of days,if the form is there i will have a price..so bear with me guys i'm trying.

Just a quick update,i talked my glass rep and he said that if they still have the form they can start to reproduce these windshields for me in a kentucky plant but i would have to order at least 25.i should here something back in a couple of days,if the form is there i will have a price..so bear with me guys i'm trying.

There should be no problem selling 25 of them and keep us posted please. Also what kind of $$$ are we looking at ?

i didnt know post count made you better of a person.......i hate that. everyone got on me in the beginning because they thought i was trying to get my post count up. why would that matter to me?

i bought a turbo for 20 bux off some guy i didnt know at all and it was a great deal an held up almost a year untill i got a replacement. it still works too. he had lk less than 10 posts i believe back then. Post count means nothing to me. you could have 12 million posts an that dont mean your more of a trustworthy person.

lk, when people want experience when you apply for a job. how can you get experience if everyone wants you to have experience to get experience?? That kinda stuff just never made sense to me........

^ you get exp by being an intern, cooping, volunteering, joining clubs (and being an active member of sed club), you put together a portfolio of things you have done ether on your own time or free lancing etc. You can ask your current boss to give you more work, more responsibility, help on other projects, ask other higher ranking co workers ETC.

If people want Exp. when applying for a job they want someone that has done work in that filed before so if you have no Exp. your usually wasting there's and your time applying you should be looking for something lower level an internship a coop or simply talk to them and tell them you have no Exp. but you will volunteer some time with them to get some Exp. Alot of that doesn’t necessarily mean you can't do the job or don't know how but it means that you have never worked in that environment.

A post count doesn’t necessarily make you a better person or less likely to be a scammer but it does show people you have been around for awhile. Basically Loyalty, and people knowing you.

I hope you found a manufacturer for new glass. I just bought what I thought was one of the last ones in existence. I called around to many big glass companies and nobody could get one. I ended up having one shipped from Nevada. (I live in Massachusetts)

And I already have a crack in it!!!!

I have 3 new ones I grabbed to keep handy if mine ever break , I have also been working with a major manufacturer to make these available again for everyone .

Kentucky ? sounds like AP Tech or one of theyre subsidiaries like Libby Nippon etc . Not to s*** on your thread But I have been working on doing this for awhile.

I have 3 new ones I grabbed to keep handy if mine ever break , I have also been working with a major manufacturer to make these available again for everyone .

Kentucky ? sounds like AP Tech or one of theyre subsidiaries like Libby Nippon etc . Not to s*** on your thread But I have been working on doing this for awhile.

Yes, I can verify that for Scotty.

I have searched locally, and one person told me they could easily find one. They called me back and said they don't think they can come up with it now! They are still looking.

If the company really does still have the mold it shouldn't be too hard. What kind of a price did they quote for a run of 25? I have a new one (a year old) that was one of the last two available, and the other had a crack when it arrived. This was after a nationwide search of several months by myself and several other sources. There were some available from europe but they were very expensive and had no warranty. This is a project. I hope it goes well. If the price is right I might buy a spare.

ok heres the deal,i just got the word from my rep.he said its a go,these will take 8-12 weeks for me to get them.they will be coming from over seas,the skid will have 25-30 windshield.the price will be 160.00 each plus shipping..so if i have enough people that would like to have one i can order the first skid.so give me your input on this..the manufacturer is xyg or xinyi and my rep says they are a very good company. Edited by jenkinsautoglass

these will meet the american specs.they will be certified for the states,alot of the glass in the u.s is made by this company..most of ppg's glass is made by this company..so the standard is set high..as far as warranty,when i recieve them they will be inspected if there is a blemish i will not accept them.

i will try and get the full price shipped to you guys.just seeing if i should go through with this for everyone..trying to get feedback

I'll take one providing you can ship it to NJ in one piece..

Edited by tsimurph

Anymore news on those windshields?

I got a lead on some new windshields not sure on price but just wanted to know how many people are looking for them..just let me know...

you might not get firm purchase orders now, but once you get them and folks buy them and put them on their cars and leave good feedback, they will sell like hotcakes. I need 2 of them, but want to wait before committing to see if their good quality. I'd get them and wait for the orders to pour in. Then you can order more. Just saying...

I just ordered 2 windshields that have confirmed shipped. I will sell the info to the highest bidder! Just kiddin'!

We are looking to see how many more are available through the same connection. I also want to wait until we see the quality before saying much more.