Chad Samuel

penick000

Great seller!  I purchased a tc06-11a turbo from Chad.  It came in excellent condition exactly as he described and i believe it took all of 6 days from me saying "here's my offer" to seeing it on my front door step.  That was from Oregon to Pa mind you.  Very impressive sale and fast.  Definately hope to do business again and would highly recomend.

pen

Ditto on Chad.  I purchased his TC05-12a watercooled turbo.   I've never seen an 18 year old used turbo look so clean.  Can't wait to get it on the car.  

He had a good price, fast transaction, and had it to me exactly when I needed it.  Plus he has always been a help in the troubleshooting and performance enhancement questions I have had in the past.

kev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't begin to tell you all about the help I've gotten from Chad.  ;D And not just in parts but in his willingness to share the knowledge he's accumulated over the years of trial and error he's gone through. If you ask me, he's a genius when it comes to this car, but most importantly a good person. Thanks for your support Chad. I appreciate it greatly. ;D

And buy the way, if you haven't checked out some of the parts he makes for this car, it would be well worth your time to. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
im not going to bash him,(since they are being deleted, the post's). but as  a person who has one,. please P.M. me, an will be more then happy to talk to you, before you buy one.  Now if you think im blowing steam. about his intake, an you go out an buy one yourself, then its your problem, i tried to give you someone to talk to, before hand.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well Chad came through for me AGAIN! I called him on Tuesday night to ask him about the install of my A/F meter. As he was explaining how he would do it, the word soder and ECU came up together ??? I have never sodered anything in my life and Chad knew that, so instead of telling me, he came to my place last night and showed me. As usuall I learned something new about the car, as I always do when I talk with Chad, but I also got a great lesson in how to soder. I appreciate the time he took to not just help install it, but also the help in explaining what he was doing and why. And of course I still recomend Chad and his products to everyone. He trully cares about these cars and it shows in everything he does. Thanks Again Chad ;D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Well again Chad was there for me. I was recently in LA picking up a car with another member, and on the way home to Oregon we ran into some issues. One of the first calls I made was to Chad. He was there to answer my questions and to help me troubleshoot the problem. He also went out of his way to find a member in the local area to help us out. I appreciate all the time you put in for us Chad. Thanks Again :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, A long time member of the boards, a moderator, but yet is ripping me off of $475.00

I bought a header from him, I used it for three months, and it is cracked and warped. It WILL NOT seal a manifold gasket to the head.

He will not reply to any of my emails, or PM's

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Chad modded my manga intake manifold, so far so good. Really great to deal with, he even gave me a 1G DSM BOV and a real nice aluminum t pipe for it as part of the manfold deal.

A+, highly skilled and I don't think hes going anywhere any time soon ( he isn't going to disappear on you).

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I cant even begain to explain how thankful I am to have him as a member here on sqc. He has been given me SO much help on my mpi conversion. I had him mod my megna intake, I bought his tubular header, He welded a v-band clamp to my turbo cus I did not have a way to hook it up, He also drilled my pully for the magnets and made me a bracket for the crank sencer. Every thing was done on a timely maner and to the best of craftmenship. His header is VERY VERY nice. The welds could not be any better. The amout of knowledge chad has is amazing. He is an excellant fabercater. His parts are SHOW quility!!!!!! I cant say anything bad about him. He is always there to answer my questions even after the deal went through. Dont worry about getting junk from Chad cus it wount happen. I hope to deal with him again. :D

Chad did some work for me on a my Magna and it looks great! He also fabed up my trigger wheel to the pulley and made a one off bracket for my trigger sensor. It all looks great. I picked the stuff up and met him personaly and he is also a great guy with a bunch of cool stuff that he was more them happy to show me. :D On top of all that he's also a big stud :wink:

• 1 month later...
chad came through again. I needed a WG seat seal ring whatever its called and he sent me one that he had. But I dident want to wait so he shipped it out next day air mail. I got the part put it on and it works great now. Chad is one hell of a guy. :D :D WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM Thanks a million Chad!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yup, very nice guy. I got one of his exhaust manifolds too, he went out of his way to accomodate my needed design and it came out sweet. Very reasonable pricing as well.

On a different note: he helps me anytime I need it, offering advice to prevent me from screwing up and when I'm in a jam. This is very rare of people and is an admirable characteristic of his.

Brett