Stariongirl

marksweet

I agree.

My dealings with the lady were great.  She was professional, nice, timely, and fair in pricing.  She sent me the whole headlight switch assembly with the 3 buttons for a great price and they look great.  Gave tracking number and frequent communication regarding part to verify I got what I wanted.

If any of you need parts from her, I'll vouch on her behalf.  

That tis all,

-Matt

• 4 weeks later...

But wait, there's more:  

A week after the headlight buy, she offered a Mits. logo valve cover and a spare intake manifold to me....all for just over twice the shipping cost!!

Unbelievable!!!  On my poor arse budget that was a killer help.

I owe her a fancy dinner or something.  I'd send flowers but not to a PO box. haa.

Take care girl, you rock!  Thanks again!

-Matt

• 3 weeks later...

I recently had the opportunity to do business with her too.

She really helped me see what is needed to improve on a professional level.

She is great to do business with and is a great example of how to do business.

it was Stariongirls feedback that made me change the way i do business.

I really appreciated her before doing business with her. It is also nice to see who's doing what and how.

Feedback is great but impressing upon another person is priceless.

Alan from portland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just finished a deal with her for a crankshaft. she gave it to me for a way better price than i could have ever dreamed of. she told me she had it and it was good  from a low mileage car.  when it arrived it was wrapped up so good it took me like 10 mins of ripping through packing materials just to find the crankshaft. opened it up and it was everything she said. if it hadnt had oil on it i might have thought it had been freshly turned. all the way thru the deal she was very nice and responded to all my mails quickly as well as told me what was up with the tracking number and all.

ill definetly be doing buisness with her again if the oppprtunity arrises , and if i ever meet her im gonna buy her  dinner at whatever restaurant she wants.

stariongirl rules, dont hesitate to buy from her.

• 4 weeks later...
I recently bought a set of '83 taillights from her and one of the lens had a small imperfection on it. Stariongirl sent another one at no charge. This lady is truly an asset to this board and the StarQuest community. It was a pleasure to do business with her.

• 1 month later...

For some odd reason my feedback for the Gurl diss-O-peered . I am re-leaving it ..

S/G purchased without any hassle a set of w/b mudguards from us and I wanted that to be known . Selling or buying from this person is a painless experience you have yet to enjoy . I say just do it . A+ and a star . .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess I'm gonna have to be the first to leave a somewhat bad feedback...It's not all bad, really.  I was buying a little rubber ball, that goes on the window motor's arm...A few PM's back and forth, at first she thought I wanted some wiper linkages...I corrected her, and said I wanted the rubber ball thing... All is good.. I sent the M/O...and heard no reply for a week or two... So, I emailed her asking if she had gotten the M/O, she replied that she did and would ship out the "package" in the next few days...  I realize that she has a PO box and maybe doesn't get to check it all the time ???, so I don't care about it taking quite a long time, we're only a few states away....The package came and I knew right away I had gotten the wrong part, because it was a long, slim package... I open it up, and low and behold it's a linkage for the wiper's...Damn :(...

From what I gathered, I thought we were understanding each other...  LOL All I want is this damn little rubber ball for the window motor...The window keeps falling off the motors arm, everytime I try to open the window...Frustrating to say the least...

So, I can't say she did me wrong, but I still don't have this part I need.... The money isn't an issue, because it was like $7... I just want this ball.

John

I guess I'm gonna have to be the first to leave a somewhat bad feedback...It's not all bad, really.  I was buying a little rubber ball, that goes on the window motor's arm...A few PM's back and forth, at first she thought I wanted some wiper linkages...I corrected her, and said I wanted the rubber ball thing... All is good.. I sent the M/O...and heard no reply for a week or two... So, I emailed her asking if she had gotten the M/O, she replied that she did and would ship out the "package" in the next few days...  I realize that she has a PO box and maybe doesn't get to check it all the time ???, so I don't care about it taking quite a long time, we're only a few states away....The package came and I knew right away I had gotten the wrong part, because it was a long, slim package... I open it up, and low and behold it's a linkage for the wiper's...Damn :(...

From what I gathered, I thought we were understanding each other...  LOL All I want is this damn little rubber ball for the window motor...The window keeps falling off the motors arm, everytime I try to open the window...Frustrating to say the least...

So, I can't say she did me wrong, but I still don't have this part I need.... The money isn't an issue, because it was like $7... I just want this ball.

John

really?? guess i screwed up thought i finally had it right.

s/g

• 2 weeks later...

; RETURNING THE GRATITUDE ;D

i bought a shift boot from her and i not only got what i needed, i got two of them(one was cut down for a short shift-exactly what i needed)!

thanks again!