Fight my Brute!

Sully

this game seems to be a luck of the draw,i if you get a good brute your find,,but soon there will be a few million brutes so names will get hard to come by,,plus it's real easy to get discurage'd

you can rest asure'd theres a trick code to the name and brute make up ,top guys will be top guys and nothing you will be able to do about it , some one figures out the code and it's all over no way to win

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap.. I already have 50 waiting to get in. post up what names you used when you applied and I'll make sure you get a spot.

here are the best of the lot

Wankerstein

Underdog_max

EDIT: didn't read the 50 limit. These are the 2 most promising.

Edited by jolyrgr

dunno... the clan just got off the recently created list so I'm going to try and clean some of the non SQC peeps out. If I remove you on accident, just reapply.

hey Sully, i just sent a request with my main guy(dstarr) ive gota look through all my others and see which ones i feal will be really good too :-) i know ive got a few.

Edit: i just saw an SR20 Clan..lets go get em lol

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

Boo! you used a different brute. but its all good. ill just have to rematch ya lol

lol i still use my main guy, but this one was better and a lower levl too, so i just had to hahaha.

Daniel

Is there anywhere that discusses the relevance of the clans? I see that they are rated in the listing, but just curious to know if there are going to be clan tourneys, wars, etc.?

man i hope so.. cant wait to put the pounding on..