11. Couth'nize

12. redecocav

13. Guido (Lucky #13!)

14. Pr4mnceMan + JoAnna

15. Kwfrye

16. FRO

17. snoopylover

18. rob (new guy with the narrowbody)

19. steve(drives a honda so dont laugh at him)

20. Kyle. Jahjah.

21. Cregg

22. Fanta

23. yoshi ( maybe )

24. Jamil ( friend with an Evo8 )

25. Starfighterpilot (Ken)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken! Wanna tag along and follow us out?

Hey, that's a thought, a caravan to Macon. When is everyone planning to head down?

Ken (you know, the other one, the one that doesn't pilot starfighters. ....Be cool if I did though....vrrrrrooooommmm)

I know I said I would have my car back together before this years Import Showdown but it crept up on me and I haven't done anything since pulling the new motor back out. I have no excuses, i am sorry I let you guys down.....

I know I said I would have my car back together before this years Import Showdown but it crept up on me and I haven't done anything since pulling the new motor back out. I have no excuses, i am sorry I let you guys down.....

*shakes head*

so who you gonna ride down with? your welcome to come with me

*shakes head*

so who you gonna ride down with? your welcome to come with me

Hmmm, I wish but I work on Weekends now so that's not possible. Prolly have to wait for something more local to me and later in the day for that matter. Sorry. I had fun last year, but gonna have to skip this one.

Even still, it's not as fun when I can't have my Quest with me. I'll get to another meet some day.... :biggrinumbrella1:

I'll probably do like I did last year... head down to Savannah on Friday morning and leave for Jimmy's from there that morning. I'm making a weekend out of it because I absolutely NEED some time away.

I usually leave my house around 10am to get to Jimmy's around noon.

Anyone up for meeting at the Varsity like last time?

Sounds like a plan. Let me know when you leave your house I'll leave mine then and we would probably meet on 316 right about at the Sugarloaf Exit.

KEN

Im planing on attending not sure what i will be driving? I am hoping to get paint on the yellow car but if not i will be in the magnum... I will most likely be headed down when ever Jonboy and the rest of the group heads out on sat morning. looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hey Brandon is the new girl going to be ok with the annual pilgrimage to the local "dance club" :hmm3grin2orange: