Starting to come together( High TQ intake)

Lizzord30

JB weld isnt really holding it at all, its just a seal, the pipes are jamed into the flang and welded on so is holding its self up. I could shake the thing and it wouldnt budge from the flang. This is going on the montero so i dont really care what it looks like, actualy i sorta want it too look ugly ;D

• 3 months later...

Lizzordo use a steel flange and you are in business,the rest looks good and highly resenbles the same positioning and designing as a magna,i think you are on to another intake manifold design that people would be interested in,i commend you for the effort thus far,take it to the next level and i bet it will be a great piece and another great product made by members like Kelly/Chad/and all the others dedicated to starquest's.remember if it werent for members hard work/effort and designing things or just trial and error we would be left in the dark or spending alot of money on crap from rip off's like tep

any way nice job,and were you able to see if it worked yet?of so what were the result's

Rodney :o ;D

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok maybe im just not the brightest.  what is the studsstanding up for.  kinda looks like small diameter muffler clamps.  is that part of the fuel rail or.........

someone fill me in plz.

i might be wrong but i think

the studs standing up are to tighten the injectors down tight.