New Supplier?

fuelinjectionpro.com                          

• Throttle body control upgrade kits (all years):

1.  TB-PRO1 kit is for use with the stock  injectors, with this you can use one small and one large injector

or if you have two large injectors they can be used for more fuel flow this allows use of larger turbos.

With  this kit the stock computer and mass air can be removed which allows more air flow also.  

Includes:

• FC-1 fuel injection controller. This is programmed ready to go, but changes can be made with

included software.

• Wiring harness made for the Conquest.

• Water temp sensor.

• Air temp sensor.

• Standard map sensor (good to20 psi).

• Instructions. Installs in about 4 hours. Please note that stock TPS must be used.

• Options are 3 bar MAP, P/N  MAP-3 and idle air valve kit, IAV-1.

• Throttle body control and injector upgrade kits ( all cars not like 83):

2.  TB-PRO2 kit includes all of the TB-PRO1 kit plus:  

• Two new 1025cc injectors.

• Injector adapter kit.

• Throttle body control and injector upgrade kits ( 83 ECI):

3.  TB-PRO3 kit includes all of the TB-PRO1 kit plus:  

• Two new 1025cc injectors.

• New Injector mounting plate. (replaces old throttle body top cover and injectors.)

• Fuel lines, from filter and return , with AN type fittings.

• New OVC pipe connector hose for throttle body end. (blue hi-temp)

• Multi-Port manifolds and kits.  

4.  Four injector multi- port injection  manifold.

• Includes billet fuel rail.

• Thermostat and housing,

• MP-PRO-4S made of alloy steel and powder coated.

• MP-PRO-4A made of aluminum.

5.    Eight  injector multi- port injection  manifold.

• Includes billet fuel rails.

• Thermostat and housing,

• MP-PRO-8A made of aluminum.

6.    Fuel control systems for multi-port manifolds.

• FC-PRO-4 for four injectors.

• FC-PRO-8 for eight injectors.

Includes:

• FC-1 fuel injection controller. This is programmed ready to go, but changes can be made with

included software.

• Wiring harness made for the Conquest.

• Water temp sensor.

• Air temp sensor.

• Standard map sensor (good to20 psi).

• TPS sensor.

• Instructions.  

• Options are 3 bar MAP, P/N  MAP-3 and idle air valve kit, IAV-1.

7.  BC-1M  manual boost controller:

• Billet Aluminum.

• Fast to set boost with no over shoot.

Complete Multi-Port systems

• We can supply complete systems that include all items you need and will fit and be ready to run.

• Contact us and tell us what you need.

• FROM $1595.00

Price list  

• TB-PRO1          $425.00

•  

• TB-PRO2          $675.00

•  

• TB-PRO3          $795.00

•  

• MP-PRO-4S      $400.00

•  

• MP-PRO-4A     $525.00

•  

• MP-PRO-8A     $675.00

•  

• FC-PRO-4         $475.00

•  

• FC-PRO-8         $495.00

•  

• BC-1M                $49.00

•  

• MAP-3                $85.50

•  

• IAV-1                 $75.00

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,

Thanks for your interest in our fuel systems. We are getting pictures ready, I should have some for you very soon.

All  of our systems are being used on cars used every day, the eight injector system has been in use on our 89 Conquest for two years now.

Our goal is to supply fuel systems that are easy to install ,work the first time and allow you to have the fuel needed for any type of turbo. We also can  supply a custom system to suit you needs.

I have included a PDF with some fuel system info. and prices.

We can be reached at 727-243-1396 in the evenings, this Scott's cell number.

We have quit a few mods for the StarQuest's. At this time we are installing a Tremec 3550 transmission in our 89 Conquest as the stock transmission will not hold the current engine power.

Please feel free to E-Mail or call with any questions.

Regards,

Ed Case

EDWARD CASE [turbo_boosted@hotmail.com]

We have quit a few mods for the StarQuest's. At this time we are installing a Tremec 3550 transmission in our 89 Conquest as the stock transmission will not hold the current engine power.

[turbo_boosted@hotmail.com]

Man this could not have come at a better time.  I hope you pointed him this direction to check out the club.  If they perfect a tranny that will be awesome.  Nice find Tim!

SWEET.   Now we have two good options for mid level performance thier MAP system and the GM MAF-T.  

Tim, could you please ask them about the injector adaptor for the stock TBI.  It sounds like they have a plate that allows us to use a cheaper injector!!!  They may want to offer just that as a seperate product.

mm

Yes, they claim the 8 injector manifold has been on and working for 2 years. They are supposed to send me some more pics soon. A guy named Joshua (don't remember his screen name) turned me on to them. He has the '83 conversion kit running on his. The pics look very good too. They seem to have fixed the TB to take different injectors. The 1025cc ones.

dohh, it would have helped if had looked at their site ha. ???

i remember that car from the pictures at some meet. can;t wait to see what the tuning interface is like.

I'm all for new products/ options

I suggested several times over the last 3 years that a holley projection analog system seems like a natural for a tbi 2.6 and shouldn't be hard to 'adapt'. 2 injector setup cost ~$600 *complete* with all sensors, two 80 lb injectors and even a fuel pump. Fully tunable via trimpots. I think msd made the electronics?

This sound like the same type of thing.

Not wise to push any tbi setup imo, because of the uneven distribution. You wind up trying to cover up the leaner running cylinders with fuel.

I was too busy with other projects to give it shot.

U may wanna keep in mind......

a mpi converted (or hack as some people call it) stock 2.6 intake has proven performance on Franks' old demon. Sakura hit 7s with it too. Doesn't cost much to do either.

sds fuel only costs ~$630, includes everything and needs no laptop

Hi all i am running fuelinjectionspro's TB-3 system on my 1983 starion and it is the best thing since sliced bread the software is great 100% programable with a laptop(if you dont have a laptop Ed can preprogam for you based on your mods and year. they are even working on a palm based version.)  my car is running better than ever. there are about a dozen of us in Tampa Bay running this computer now and it is very reliable.  i can email pics to anyone interested. or check out WWW.Fuelinjectionpro.com

Josh

I have several pics of the 8 injector manifold, but am having trouble getting them posted. I can e-mail all pics to whoever wants them too, or can host them for me?

Thanks

yes the car is water intercooled it has a tank in the trunk that can also be iced down.

the car is also equppted with water alchol injection for even further intercooling. their car is great. it is the nicest starquest i have ever seen!!!!

im not sure how many horsepower it has they claim 500+ but they have never dynoed it. but I tend to believe them considering how well they have my car running i love my new fuel system