damn, Im going to miss her...

at least Ill still have the quest to occupy my time :hmm3grin2orange:

Edited by strang3majik

"You love your car more then me, don't you? I feel like Im competing with it."

<_<

So, Im getting rid of her.

damn, Im going to miss her...

at least Ill still have the quest to occupy my time :hmm3grin2orange:

i have gotten the same question you just have to put her in her place maybe show her that you love both equally :hmm3grin2orange:

Tell her your making sure the car is perfectly reliable because you're worried about her safety in case the car breaks down in a bad neighborhood or something.

mike c.

never had a problem with this lol, all my gf's know up front what my issue is. where i'm from there's a lot of david's so we invariably end up with niknames, mine's been firebird dave, GTA dave, fast dave, and now it's quick dave for good, if they can't figure it out, then good riddance!

many have said it and i agree, the right girl will like that you bust your butt for your ladies.

Paul knew before the relationship that the two things that come before him are my cars and my dog. He's been ok with that and is even looking for a "boosted" car if his own. Joys of meeting someone in a car club I guess, they already understand the sickness.

Paul knew before the relationship that the two things that come before him are my cars and my dog. He's been ok with that and is even looking for a "boosted" car if his own. Joys of meeting someone in a car club I guess, they already understand the sickness.

Doesn't count. Chicks with turbo cars? Please. Not the same :hmm3grin2orange:

Most of them have been understanding and support the addiction. Others well, I don't talk to the others very much anymore. There are a couple girls that always ask if they can go for a ride, "I love your car Dave, when can we go drifting again?!" Always melts my heart. :blush:

Most of them have been understanding and support the addiction. Others well, I don't talk to the others very much anymore. There are a couple girls that always ask if they can go for a ride, "I love your car Dave, when can we go drifting again?!" Always melts my heart. :blush:

You lucky SOB.

(gf) mine has only bin like , I am getting mad at it , it just sits there , once.

a while ago. lol. the ex was more like dam look at all the work you did ! its so sexy ^^ , ...GF hasnt complained since.

(gf) mine has only bin like , I am getting mad at it , it just sits there , once.

a while ago. lol. the ex was more like dam look at all the work you did ! its so sexy ^^ , ...GF hasnt complained since.

HAHAHA That's how ya tell her!