NFL debut

mstieg

as a huge bear fan myself I could not have been more happy with the performance of the bears defense and matt forte the rookie..with a strong running game and a defense that creates turnovers, and orton who may not throw for many yards or touchdowns but does not make costly mistakes..we could win some ball games this year baring any serious injuries..alright bring on carolina..

on a short not i was pleased with joe flaccos performace i am a graduate of the university of delaware and I had the opportunity to play my last year with joe as he was coming in from pitt the year before..i know him well and wish him the best he has the talent and athletic ability to become a nfl quarterback...but i dont have him on my fantasy teams

Monday night football in a couple hours...

GO BRONCOS!!!

On the road...who knows whats gonna happen here.

Breese owned face...Reggie Bush was the man again.

How about Michael Turner out there in the ATL!! 200 yrd day in season opener isnt bad.

And those Panthers beating the Chargers...anyone see that coming?

I would say it was an eventful week 1 in the NFL.

Both of my teams lost. Dolphins and Hurricanes. Both are rebuilding so I can't feel too bad after last year. Dolphins could have won. Two downs to go two yards to take the lead and the idiot coach calls two pass plays when you have Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown.

Gators are not worthy of a #5 ranking. They only scored 7 points into the fourth quarter against an unranked team playing 16 freshman and a bunch of sophmores. If the Cane's had a decent offense and kept the defense off the field so they weren't exhausted in the fourth quarter it could have been a different outcome. Ahh but if farting and eating were at opposite ends we'd all have bad breath.

Monday night football in a couple hours...

GO BRONCOS!!!

On the road...who knows whats gonna happen here.

Breese owned face...Reggie Bush was the man again.

How about Michael Turner out there in the ATL!! 200 yrd day in season opener isnt bad.

And those Panthers beating the Chargers...anyone see that coming?

I would say it was an eventful week 1 in the NFL.

Michael Turner wasn't bad, but it was against Detroit (my team). I was most impressed with Forte and Rodgers.

The Vikings/Packers game looked like it might go the route of the SD/CAR game until Jackson threw the ball to ?? And man did the Broncos tear up the Raiders.... I was bummed.

dc

check out my home town in my avatar. yes sir!

Jake is awesome, we were dumb for letting him go.

Saints beat the the #1 defense from last year (Bucs), Cowboys/Bears looked good, bring it :angry:

Yes Harry we should have kept Jake-I know him personally from a old Medic of mine who went to school with Jake in Breau Bridge. Jake lives in a single story house right next to the 2 story house with a horse farm he grew up in. If he was not playing football He would probably be in horse racing or breeding. He just a good ole down home Cajun, never puts on airs.

Now we just lost Colston for up to 6 weeks with a torn ligament in his thumb. He had surgery on Tuesday and the press did not know anything about it. Now Henderson, Patten better step up.