EVERY SINGLE SQC MEMBER

spoolinturbo

who is performing tom foolery and debauchery needs to STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we not old enough to quit the non-sense?

I dont even know 1/2 the crap going on, DOS attacks, parts complaints etc etc.

just effin' quit it and lets get over it!!! lets all settle this the way it should be, if someone takes a bite, someone takes a bite. but there are clearly not enough of us out there. And we need to keep who we have.

So no more hacks, or lighting torches or any of that crap.

geez lous!!!!

life is about http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/DES/D737~Speed-Racer-Go-Speed-Posters.jpg

and

Edited by JAinsworth
Not allowed on sqc

I have spent 2-3 hours a day on the site for almost two years now. besides a few little issues with some members, things seem to be going pretty smoothly here. i think you are blowing it out of proportion.

edit:

P.S that girl is HAWT!

Edited by Mech

yea but recently i think its gone more out of hand, than it use to be. I mean, some of our more veteran members come ever million blue moons.

Im just trying to creat an eye-opener. that we all need to be more civil with eachother and that can be portrayed in a negative aspect no matter how u look at it.

But i dont want to be burnt for trying to be the middle-man and coolin' people down because i dont it to seem like im siding here or there, or that i beleive one issue is hotter than the other. so im gonna go lay down...right meow.

ps i re-read that. and by "if someone takes a bite they take a bite" I didnt mean the buyer. I mean if someone ships out a part and its received in a condition not stated, the seller needs to honorably correct it or refund the money.

in no-way should a buyer take the hit

so every one needs to settle down so the first thing you do is violate site guide lines with the pic you post'd , very cool and 15teenish

And I had to edit it out.

There has been a lot of violation of site policy over the last few days. I have edited, set posts invisiblie, and generally spent a lot of energy on site violations. It will stop or I will start suspending members who knowingly do it.

If you have problems with a member that involves a sell/buy, use the feedback forum to state the facts.

From the for sale forum:

Before you buy or sell on the boards, you should first check out the feedback forum and check out the person you're about to do business with:

Feedback Forum

We encourage everyone to use the feedback forum to help protect themselves and to provide their feedback (both good and bad) about people they've done business with. Be sure to read the posting guidelines before you post.

From SQC Policy:

You agree, through your use of StarQuestClub.com, that you will not post any material which may be seen as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on StarQuestClub.com. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of StarQuestClub.com. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of StarQuestClub.com immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.

I agree brudda we need to call a truce, because this is getting way out of hand. it seems to me like pitboss is angry because kelly wont honor the warranty on the turbo he sold him and kelly tried to help, but pitboss ran the turbo and it sucked a bunch of junk into it and messed up the blades which IMO voids the warranty. its not really pitboss that is creating the problems its all of the other anti-*DM people. so i think we need to call a truce, because all this is just going to get moh ugly.

what mainly set me off was the comments the Robert made on that "other starion site"

so i was thinking, the threads on nwstarquest and 2.6liter get deleted, and the contents of driftability get deleted and the attackes on nwstarquest should stop.

Edited by 85.5flatbodystar

I agree brudda we need to call a truce, because this is getting way out of hand. it seems to me like pitboss is angry because kelly wont honor the warranty on the turbo he sold him and kelly tried to help, but pitboss ran the turbo and it sucked a bunch of junk into it and messed up the blades which IMO voids the warranty. its not really pitboss that is creating the problems its all of the other anti-*DM people. so i think we need to call a truce, because all this is just going to get moh ugly.

what mainly set me off was the comments the Robert made on that "other starion site"

so i was thinking, the threads on nwstarquest and 2.6liter get deleted, and the contents of driftability get deleted and the attackes on nwstarquest should stop.

So....what position are you in to make a bargain like this? If I do something, the attacks should stop?

If you have nothing to do with the attacks, then how can you make such a promise? Or are you actually doing it, and saying you are not?

I'm going to need a WHOLE LOT of answers before I BEGIN to consider any agreements.

Tim

EDIT: Sorry....reconsidered. No deal!

Edited by UlrichWolf

So....what position are you in to make a bargain like this? If I do something, the attacks should stop?

If you have nothing to do with the attacks, then how can you make such a promise? Or are you actually doing it, and saying you are not?

I'm going to need a WHOLE LOT of answers before I BEGIN to consider any agreements.

Tim

well I know how to fix his server so it would be immune to the attacks. also i know that if the said conditions are met then the attacks will stop because those threads are the ones that pissed the people off that are running the attacks.

Sounds like extortion to me.

No deal.

Tim

what am I tring to extort? since when was a truce called extortion? I'm just tring to get everyone to get alone before we start to get the lawyers involved. because as i said its only going to get more ugly, for those of you that dont know here is the definition of slander. also as i said the admin of a website is responsible for the things posted on said website.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander

Edited by 85.5flatbodystar

extort

Main Entry:

ex·tort

Pronunciation:

\ik-ˈstȯrt\

Function:

transitive verb

Etymology:

Latin extortus, past participle of extorquēre to wrench out, extort, from ex- + torquēre to twist — more at torture

Date:

15th century

: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power : wring; also : to gain especially by ingenuity or compelling argument

extort

Main Entry:

ex·tort

Pronunciation:

\ik-ˈstȯrt\

Function:

transitive verb

Etymology:

Latin extortus, past participle of extorquēre to wrench out, extort, from ex- + torquēre to twist — more at torture

Date:

15th century

: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power : wring; also : to gain especially by ingenuity or compelling argument

damn me and my compelling arguments.... I'm not forcing anyone to do anything I'm just tring to offer a solution to a problem.

Everyone involved can take this pissing contest somewhere else. SQC is being used by all of y'all for issues on other sites. If I have to suspend everyone in this thread to put an end to it, I will. Take your issues elsewhere.

Jimmy

Everyone involved can take this pissing contest somewhere else. SQC is being used by all of y'all for issues on other sites. If I have to suspend everyone in this thread to put an end to it, I will. Take your issues elsewhere.

Jimmy

No worries Jimmy, I got your message and stopped making threads on here about any of it.

-Robert