Parts i need gone asap

Sorry to hear you flipped your car.

ya me to, you should have saw me it was 1 in the morning as i crawled out i was cusing my head off cause i just flipped my car unlike most people would complain about being hurt, i was yelling at the car and myself because that happen the people thought i was crazy!lol!! :eek1bluegreen:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what all do you have for that extra engine?? im not sure if i can just yet but im sorta browsen around for a bottom end that i can build up for some good a** woopen :)

if you have a good primary injectory, and temp sencor that the ecu plugs into, how much would you let that go for??

did you have hard pipes too? im also looking for the turbo to intercooler pipe and mass to turbo as well. :-)

all in all, glad to know your ok bro., mine was on a bike and a guard rail. i was a good friend of that guard rail that day :-/

Daniel

airdam?

What year is your 5 speed tranny? What year is your car you flipped? Did the tranny have any problems with it before flip? How many miles on the tranny? How much do you want for tranny and short shifter and will you ship it to Pennsylvania?

thanks,

Wizard

hey do you still have the ignition module and the ecu? because I need the ignition module for my 1988 conquest and was wondering how much would you sell it for?

i know this is a lot of work.. and you seem like youre crunched on time, but i need a driver rear quater panel..

I sent you a PM but but there are no sent messages in my PM box so I'm not sure it went through.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I think you and I spoke via PM quite some time ago about me giving you an airdam for your car but you could never get out to my mechanics in Hubert to pick it. It has to be you because there just arent many Quests running around J-ville. Anyway, I'm in Swansboro and interested in the motor. Please give me a call at (910) 554-5986

I was laying in bed thinking last night and I may have the Deal of the Century for you. Give me a call please.