Is Everyone Doing Okay?

shift1313

its a 40gig westin(western?) digital. I can get more specs but i dont have it. That would be great if you had something like it. let me know man!

Yes, I posted the specs of mine in your original thread.

-Robert

Ive noticed a lot of negativity lately. More than usual it seems. I see discouraging words about people trying to try something new etc. What gives?

Maybe its something in the water :fighting0061:

i guess im doing o.k. money is at a horrible all time low. still got head trouble in the red quest(cracked and cant get any) my g.f. has been reallllly stressing and beotching lately and i think its time to cut her loose. possibly starting a new job next week and looking at having to close up my buisness to go back to a public job. otherwise, i guess im good.

you can always do it on the side though for extra cash - a steady public job is well - steady income at least

Yeah, I've been thinking about blowing my head off lately..

Hopefully that's not where you're at. If you (or anyone) really is at a point like that see a therapist (a good one!). If you've got the means to follow through and a plan you owe it to yourself to at least try to see if you can get help getting out of the funk, and everything to lose by not asking for help.

Yeah, I've been thinking about blowing my head off lately..

Hopefully that's not where you're at. If you (or anyone) really is at a point like that see a therapist (a good one!). If you've got the means to follow through and a plan you owe it to yourself to at least try to see if you can get help getting out of the funk, and everything to lose by not asking for help.

Don't take Paul seriously.... no one else does ;) :MMouse:

So, I'm excited and a bit bummed at the same time...happens allot in life..but I try to stay on the positive side, sucks staying on the other side.

Just to keep it within the context of this forum, here's taking the good with the bad, with some help from these goofy yellow headed dudes:

Good - I'm excited, I bought an 87 Starion, red/black. :hmm3grin2orange:

Good - I got $800 off the BIN price on eBay.

Bad - The turbo doesn't spool up, the intercooler and exhaust have leaks. Car is going to be more work than I thought. :lightingzapA:

Good - My Dad and son helped me pick it up in MD, we had a blast for the entire last Sunday. :driving:

Bad - Had to detail the wife's Expy on Monday, she was a bit pissed at me buying the car (not too much) and I drove her car to pick up the Starion. :fight:

Good - Wife is now ok with the car. :party0009:

Good - Found this really cool online community that has tons of what seem to be really great people always ready to help, and their smart too. :rolleye0018:

Bad - Looks like a few people need to recharge their battery's a bit, so the site may not be as energetic as I originally thought.

Good - Those who need some time, or are not really into their cars or this site at the moment will be back...better than before - everyone needs a break. :fishing: :sailing:

Good - Still tons of informative people with real experience doing what they seem to love, helping others, building friendships and saving these kick a** cars!

Bad - Found a really cool thread here the other day, on what to when you first get your new ride, and then lost it. :character0269:

Good - I'll hunt it down again...sooner or later :gun:

Bottom line, the good always out ways the bad, just got to give life time to adjust and balance.

Stay cool people!

i went to a therapist the other day, and she told me i needed to seek professional help...is that bad...lol

but truthfully, my quest made it 1200 miles without an issue, and is still putting around Wrinklewood, sorry Englewood, and Im happy as could be. :woot:

^ ^^Welcome and You will enjoy working on your ride, it will be that much sweeter when your done and you have that satisfaction. Get your son and Dad involved on fixing it up. Hell have the wifey help :biggrinumbrella1: .

I finally got my car to Detroit, but it doesn't run. Since the car companies are in the toliet right now, its prolly going to be a while before I get the promotion I was promised, but I still have a job, 2 cars, and hott a$$ girlfriend.... (could be worse)

lately i have remembered reasons as to why i took 6 months off from this club.

too many nay sayers with negative remarks, newer members pissing off old school members

people should worry less about what John Doe does with his car and work on his own.

(or if you dont live in the USA, dont riddle the for sale boards with junk when you know you arent buying anything)

maybe this is another good reason to take another break.

I am there too. these days i feel like i am at my breaking point everyday. Im on my way out the door for a weekend in the trees. I havent been this excited since i got my license.

lately i have remembered reasons as to why i took 6 months off from this club.

too many nay sayers with negative remarks, newer members pissing off old school members

people should worry less about what John Doe does with his car and work on his own.

(or if you dont live in the USA, dont riddle the for sale boards with junk when you know you arent buying anything)

maybe this is another good reason to take another break.

A. I've been a member of this site since 2 months after it launched

B. I've been a starquest owner longer than you

C. If you part it then chop it, you are dumb

have a nice break from here. k by

well mech no offense but lay off.

Do you think getting on peoples cases for there opinions is the right route.

what if i have a rare quest that no one will give me anything for?

Im preety sure its MINE i can do what i want with MY stuff. Period

I know i make myself out to be a total arse but im not trying to come off that way.

one more day for me until i have two weeks off. the wife is going to AZ next tuesday to visit her sis and i have all the time in the world to work on stuff, but man i got a lot of stuff to work on. Im really pushing to finish up my cousins 71 f100 that he brought here in Feb. Whatever time i have left will go to finishing up the big brakes on my starion, and then who knows. I dont expect to have a lot of time left but I may surprise myself:)

Just remember to keep it light guys