StarQuest Beach Bash "Oct 3rd - 4th - 5th"

ATCLen

ronnie and drew, im terribly sorry for your loss. yes we missed you but in light of the situation we completely understand. wish things could have been better for you. if you need anything, just remember you have friends all around you.

just got home and ive got to say thanks to len and vicki for putting this all together. i had a great time and will be back next year.the band was pretty awesome and vicki nailed every song she sang perfectly. that takes talent to do the variety of songs she did. im not sure what that kat playing the drums was all about tho. lol. too bad about the wet t shirt not happening and about the lack of other things but it was great nonetheless. those that were there will know what there was a lack of. good to see everyone and hope to see you all again soon.

T.Y.T.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it home about an hour ago and boy am I tired... Been a while since I burned the candle on both ends like we did last night. ;)

Well, I busted the E55's ticket cherry on the way home. Got clocked doing 86 in a 70, but the officer was nice enough to reduce it to 79 in a 70.

Anyways, thanks Len and Vic for an awesome time! It was definitely a meet to remember. ;)

T.Y.T.!!

Ken B.

snoopylover and i got home ok, drive was easy enough.

WE HAD AN AWSOME TIME, LEN AND VIC OUR CHEERS GO OUT TO YA GUYS FOR HOSTING. IT WAS REAL NICE TO MEET EVERYONE THERE. WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOON,

THANKS AGAIN FRO & SNOOPYLOVER

Guess it is back to reality for me too. Kids got home 15 mins after I got home. Back to being Mr. Mom/Dad all over again. It was great to get out and have some fun though. Len and Vic I really want ot thank y'all again for the great time and hospitality. If you ever need anything, let me know.

Hi

We would like to thank everyone for coming to Moncks Corner SC for our 1st meet . We had a blast. I didn't take one picture, but Strickdawg did.

He emailed them to me and here are just a few. FYI "Grant is a cowboy. " We found this out by accident. "TYT"

Here is a link for Pic's

BeachBash08

Cant wait until the next one !!

Vic and Len

jimmy, you really missed a good time. len and vic know how to throw it down. they partied way harder than the rest of us. ken and i had a hard time keeping up, but it was worth every moment. the music was killer, youve got to hear vic sing sometime. i had never imagined she could sing like that. then on top of all that she was even cool enough that she got us some very interesting pics from a friend of hers. then again len and vic didnt know im a cowboy. not sure how they missed that but o.k.