StarQuest Beach Bash "Oct 3rd - 4th - 5th"

ATCLen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok air out of 3 lines and brakes all bled. drove it up the interstate a few miles and woohooo. good so far. i am siked, i do believe it is my silver lining and i will be able to make it. now for directions, i need an address where we will meet at. when are we meeting ect... i am thinking of leaving friday after work at 6ish and that would put me there 10ish. if nothing is going on friday night, i may leave early saturday morning. let me know, i am still looking a place to lay my head,a place to pitch a tent or a place i can sleep in my car and not get a loitering ticket. give me some ideas guys. and before anyone offers me a place to sleep please be advised that i snore worse than a jackhammer on crack. atleast that is what ihave been told, i do not hear myself lol. also shot in the dark here, i am single and if anyone knows where i can find a nice woman to hang out with while i am ther e that would be nice too lol. hey dont hurt to ask does it.does anyone coming have an extra center cap they wanna sell? mine just fell of on my joy ride. later guys

Hi Everyone

The motel address is " 415 N. LiveOak Dr. Moncks Corner SC 29461 ( it is on Hwy 17-A ) " I'm working until 11:00 am

Friday than i'm off. I'll have my cell phone on me at all times. My cell is 843-693-2987 and Home is 843-761-7656. Friday

greet and meet go get some food hang out. Cook out saturday and AXUS will play saturday night at local club. Strykers

is the name of the club there will be parking for our cars. No cover for the Starquest Club. 98Rock,103.5 wezel, W-tee

finals and AXUS . If you don't want to drive I'll have some drivers to drive you there and back. The weather looks great

around mid 70's. Looking forward to see everyone. Hope you can make it !!

Vic and Len

Hi HotrodTSI

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! : :biggrinumbrella1:

If not you can used mine DSLR like yours ! just different brand

Len

Edited by ATCLen

what time is everyone showing up on Friday? if i make it, i could only come down tomorrow night and i'd have to leave around 10 tomorrow night because i have to work at 5:30AM Saturday.

car is doing good now. all cleaned up and ready to go. i will leave around 6ish and that will put me there around 1030ish. where will i need to go. wish me luck and hope car holds together

Anthony

919-798-6831 may not have service in your area

919-422-1541 should be fine

150*26*13134

Hi

Havn't heard from ?

redecocay

UNDRPRSR

jahjah

Blue Cook

88 Conquest Nutz

FRO

Eric said Maybe not sure

Hope some of you can make it

A.J. I was hoping you might drop in ! ! !

Len and Vic

Edited by ATCLen

looks like im gonna be leaving early sat. morning, unless things change.ive got to work till 4:30 and getting out of atlanta at that time of day is near impossible. would put me getting there wayy late, so i figure ill just come home and get a little sleep then head out in the am. hope to be there around noon.

Well Len .. Sorry to say I am officially not going to make it. I was really thinking about just hopping on a plane this morning but I can't afford it right now. I just dumped a ton of $$ into my MPI build. Next year I promise I will make it.

Hope everyone has a GREAT time!

Edited by psu_Crash

Hi

Havn't heard from ?

redecocay

UNDRPRSR

jahjah

Blue Cook

88 Conquest Nutz

FRO

Eric said Maybe not sure

FRO and SNOOPY will be there around 12 or 1:00 pm Saturday. :character0028:

Hope some of you can make it

A.J. I was hoping you might drop in ! ! !

Len and Vic

Ok Ok !!!

Its not to late to make the show !!!! We are having a great time so Far. The food was great.

the SQC members that could not make, we do under stand, and we missed you, maybe next year. I'll see you at PF09.

Maybe Jimmys if he has a meet. We do have pic's will post this week. It's funny how everyone has a camera for tonight ! :hmm3grin2orange:

SQC

HotRod_TSI & Ellen

Jonboy

pure_insanity

snoopyloover

FRO

Ken_B

ATCLen & Vic

Strickdawg

Jay Mustang SC

Venny Mustang

David Corvair

Mike RX8

Ellery WRX

Vic and Len

Hello Guys and Gals,

Hope you all don't have tooooo much fun without Bluecook and I. Vic, Len, it is a shame to be so close but yet so far away. We were looking forward to seeing everyone again. My Dad has been in the hospital for the last couple weeks and passed away this morning. So, I have been a little busy with the type stuff no one in their right mind wants to deal with. Keep him in your prayers.

See you next time.

RG & DG

Edited by RGAV8R