StarQuest Beach Bash "Oct 3rd - 4th - 5th"

ATCLen

I have an exhaust leak on the maroon car. Do you have a stressed relieved exh. manifold you can bring down? Also, thanks to BOHO I need 3-4 of the green fusible links.

If Chris, aka helrazr, doesn't buy the bare OEM head I have I may bring it to you to put together.

Looking forward to the meet.

Jimmy

I should have one Jimmy, If not I can get one cut an bring it down.

Send me a list. LOL

1- Stress relieved manifold

4- green links..

Dad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is my idea at this point. It is a looong drive for me to get there. I intend on drinking moderately saturday night, and 12 hours alone in the car hung-over doesn't sound like a good time to me

I checked on plane tickets today to Charleston and that will cost me less than fuel to drive there. So I think that's what I will do.

I know a few of you are from the Charleston area and was wondering if someone could pick me up at the airport Friday and get me back Sunday. Flight is supposed to be there at 11:30 AM and depart sunday at noon.

I would rather not get a rental but I will if i have to, might be fun to beat on it. :D

If someone can help me out let me know. Thanks!

Guest Kenmarrow
My job is closing in on me, only have Saturday off as of now. I am starting to believe that I will not be able to make it down there. I will keep you advised. Sorry :(

Len,

Put new plugs and wires on and yeller is now running smoooooth, and got my computer reformatted so I can reply.

I'll probably get down around 2p on Fri and leave sometime Sun. Where's a good place to meet up on Fri? Let me know, thanks

jonboy will probably be down with his family early Fri and stay with the out uh... inlaws--but I'm not sure. My daughter has soccer so my wife plans to stay in ATL with her.

Look forward to seeing everyone,

Randy

We are staying here...

You can call the Berkeley Motel # 843-761-8400

Tell them you are with "The Starquest Club"

There regular rate is 99.00.... The SQ rate is 66.00 plus tax

thats in the first post, - I assume / hope thats where most are staying.

Dad

Hi

Looking foward to next week. I'm taking off friday. We should have a good time

went and check out the site for the cook out on the river. Everthing is ready on this

end.

Len :hmm3grin2orange:

I can't wait! I'll be riding over with Jonboy....will it be a problem for someone pick me up from the interstate? Jon estimates 15-20 min drive. I'm guestimating noonish for our arrival Friday (when I'll need a ride to the host site). Also, I haven't booked a room yet, would anyone like to split one before I do? I'll be calling Tuesday to book one if not.

See you guys soon!

Hi Everyone

Please keep a look out on the Weather for next week :character0292: . I hope it will slow down

and not get here until after the meet. If things get bad by wednesday's forecast

Vic and I will make the call. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.. We have

talked to the Motel and there will not be a problem if things were to change at the last min.

So lets hope for the best. Vic and I dont want to put anyone in harms way

Vic and Len

Hi Jimmy

Thanks ! The News said to make sure we watched it tonight. All their models said

between Sav., Ga , and Charleston, SC. Vic and I were talking about moving it to

the 1st weekend in Oct. We already have all the tents, Food, and staff to help. My

son's Car club was also going to be there. We might need a place to stay if the storm

hits here... I'll keep everyone up to date with info. But yes I hate to say it.

THE Starquest Beach Bash is Cancelled for the 5th-6th-7th, But will set a new date

soon. :character0269:

Vic and Len !!

Jimmy call tuesday or i'll call you.

I hope not, but it may be for the best. Fro and I were looking forward to coming and showing off the new edtion(thanks TRUTH) to our family. I think everyone will fall in love with him as we did. His name, yes we gave him a name and it is JOE COOL, we entered him in a car show and he won 2nd place. We will post pictures of all three tomorow ran out of time today. Have a good night.

Hi Dad

Keep a close eye on the storm. They said it will start moving Wednesday and it will be on the

move. Will start feeling the effects here by thursday night into friday. charleston and M. Beach

will be on the bad side of the storm not unless it changes.

Snoopylover sorry I didn't get to see Joe Cool , But I will soon !!

Len

If you go to my profile we have a web site just click on it and you will see him the one in the middle. But maybe one day you can see him in person and believe me it is worth it he is really a nice car from top to bottom the only thing wrong is that the driver side seat has a bad tear. And thank you TRUTH for leading us to him. Hope to see you soon ATCLEN. Hope I got that right. snoopylover :biggrinumbrella1:

Hi Dad

Keep a close eye on the storm. They said it will start moving Wednesday and it will be on the

move. Will start feeling the effects here by thursday night into friday. charleston and M. Beach

will be on the bad side of the storm not unless it changes.

Snoopylover sorry I didn't get to see Joe Cool , But I will soon !!

Len

Hi Ken

That is Great !! I have set the new dates for the Bash. Hope all the storms will be gone by then.. :biggrinumbrella1:

I'll call the owner of the Motel Saturday to let them know the new dates. I'm sure the rate will be the same

Sorry this happen maybe it will all come together this time..

Hope everyone can make this date. Look forward to seeing everyone on Oct 3rd-4th-5th :hmm3grin2orange:

Vic and Len

PM if you have any ?'s

WOW!

If this is gonna happen on Oct. 3, 4, and 5th my wife and I might be able to stop by on the way back from Atlanta to Richmond. It would probably be that Friday, the third. I doubt that we would stay overnight but could meet and mingle for several hours and then head up the road. I probably won't be driving the quest as my wife has had some major surgery on her foot. As the days get closer I will let ya'll know if this is doable on our part!!

John86TSi