Half open Headlight Mod

jwrape

I have seen a lot of Pop up lighted cars with their headlights half up with smaller head light in them during the day. I haven't seen them at night but was wondering if anyone has done this mod. Looks cool was wondering how it is done with pop ups

• 2 months later...
I have seen a lot of Pop up lighted cars with their headlights half up with smaller head light in them during the day. I haven't seen them at night but was wondering if anyone has done this mod. Looks cool was wondering how it is done with pop ups

the easy way is to put a switch in line witht the fuse in the fuse box..

I soldered wires to the metal prongs I took out of an old fuse put t puse in lin ethi one side, and put a temporary switch from radio shck in there.

I got tired of it though and went back.. kinda like the lifted hood..

I thought it was to make it look like it had smoked a big fatty :roll:

or it got passed by something going very fast and it scared the living crap out of it :lol:

sleepy eye mod.

I went to school with a guy who had sleepy eyes.He was a nerd.

car has sleepy eyes....must be a nerd car :shock:

i say go all the way

sleep eyes

big ole 6 inch fart can

big tall park bench spoiler

black rims/maybe gunmetal

apc stickers

have a missed anything for the true ricer look? :roll:

I have had this controller for about 5 yrs now and have never figured out how to hook it up. It only comes with instructions for the 3000GT and Miata and I think an RX7. If anyone has successfully hooked this up and can give me some help i would greatly appreciate it.

Yes, I could scan it and email it to you. The original set of instructions that came with it were actually in Japanese and then a few years later I found them online in English.

PM me your email address and I will send them over to you. I really appreciate the help!

Jason

black hood

wierd body markings and polished lip wheels..

nope you got all of it. :)

ROTFL!

BTW this mod is being done for projector headlamps so the cans don't open up the full amount they currently do for the ancient stock headlights.

Still not sure if it's gonna work because it operates on the down circuit when the lights are shut off.

• 7 months later...