IntercooledFlatty

livesTSI

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Great transaction from purchase to super fast shipping and Harry even threw in some other rare HKS items along with the HKS aircan i bought , very happy , better than Xmas ! Scotty :) Edited by SOTTY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bought an oil pressure sender new, front MK1 camber plates, and a radio bezel in Nov 2011. Parts arrived quickly in a single box and upon opening it the bezel was crushed by the camber plates. No packing material except for the USPS priority mailers the plates were wrapped in from Mookeeh and some paper tossed in around the bezel. I got the box and everything was shifting around loose. Sender had oil on it and wasnt new, it also shorted out the oil pressure gauge after pegging it to high pressure with the engine off. After buying a new sender from Rockauto and installing a new oil gauge everything works great. The camber plates worked and were as described. I was told that he would check to see if insurance came with priority mail, and of course it doesnt. Ive also been waiting for a refund since November which I had to bring it up again in March for the sender but the radio bezel he wont refund because its my fault I did not ask for insurance, its not his problem that it broke or that I didnt ask for insurance. I dont know any reputable retailer that waits for the customer to protect a shipment when they have no control over how well things are packed or handled. Its included or they give an option, or refund for damage, or send another item. Packing was miserable at best, and his ethics are a joke. Other than that, it arrived quick. Buyer beware. Edited by Dodge2004srt4
  • Like 1

Harry was good to deal with and a pretty fast shipper. I bought a 16g turbo and exhaust housing. It was shipped in a USPS flat rate box, turbo was wrapped in some bubble wrap paper and the exhaust housing was loose in box but the box was stuffed with shredded newspaper. When it was handed to me by mailman I could feel movement in the box and box showed signs of poor handling. Upon opening my package the rear turbine had a few bent fins and a couple of broken ones. I am not a shipper and I do not know about certain things but I should have been offered insurance. All I got was that sucks and it was not like that when it left here. He did offer another rear turbine, don't want to take another chance, so for those of you that purchase something of value from him YOU have to request insurance because it will not be offered. Should have saved the money for a s16g, but I will not buy anything from him again.Thanks for the lesson. Edited by termiteman75

• 1 month later...
Harry is a a1 plus dood , been dealing and a wheeling for years with him and will continue to do so , has always been a stand-up and fair guy . Scotty

Harry once again comes up trumps with another somewhat rare and very cool part i needed for "Dusty" my 88 shp, 3 years and counting "powered by chrome" restoration project ,Harry's help with my project has been invaluable from day one and he is without doubt a true asset to our little community , thanks broham ! :)

Great price on a mega squirt with harness. And I received it in 2 days!!!

Fantastic

Thanks Harry

• 3 weeks later...
Harry buys all my cool Sq stuff , has done for years , never haggles on price even when he's getting raped ! , always the team player , so if your looking for cool and rare SQ item's in da future ask Intercooledflatty , because he's now cleaned out ALL my parts bins , THANKS BRUTHA ! :)