2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

Highly Boosted

Over 1,500miles and running strong. Still doing some tuneing my self cus all my money is GONE so the joice still was not used yet. Nothing was happing yesterday at the dragstrip cus other wise I would have been there. Hopefully this friday I can make it there. I mounted the slicks the other day just to make sure everything would be ok. Craig and I took it out to play last night and could not find a soul to race. But we still had fun. 2nd gear doughnuts are very fun. I think I scared craig last night when I steped on it. here's some pics in the kick butt mode

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5507/0000742ff5.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9128/0000746vg6.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6403/0000748xo9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates? :)

ya I broke a tooth off the spider gear so I dident make it to the track last friday and this friday there is nothing going on. I started doing some rewireing and looming. You cant even see the wires buy the fuel rail any more. I took out some more timming from 20 to 29psi so I can get the boost up there. Still runs great but the power steering is still not working how it should. This next mounth I will have some $$ to get it on the dyno and switch to E85. I also got the nos purge up and working. I plan on spraying it when its on the dyno to see how the engine will react to the nos. i want to get it too 550-600whp and if I need to spray a little at it then so be it. Last weekend I put some old tires on it and had some fun if you know what I mean. That thing can relly smoke them

hows is the fuel pump youre using?i was wondering how loud the aeromotive pump is inside the car?that wastegates is pretty loud,but i guess at your boost level you dont hear it unless your wide open do you?

Im not a critic,im a fan.i was wondering about the aeromotive pump because im running a mallory pump which is pretty loud and im thinking about changing.my wastegate dumps also which im only running 6lbs of boost so it starts dumping really soon.i love the swap and cant wait til the dyno runs.im saving for mine now.

Im not a critic,im a fan.i was wondering about the aeromotive pump because im running a mallory pump which is pretty loud and im thinking about changing.my wastegate dumps also which im only running 6lbs of boost so it starts dumping really soon.i love the swap and cant wait til the dyno runs.im saving for mine now.

Apologize for the confusion. I wasn't referring to you. I've read all the posts in the past including the video commentor.

what size are those welds?

the car is very kick a** man i very much enjoy these cars with crazy swaps

thanks for the compliments. The welds are 15x9 with 26x10x15 M/T et drags and bolt right up but are very close if your useing the stock coilsprings. I am useing the cozomo coilover springs with the helper spring. the cobra R's are 17x9 255/40ZR17 and 17x10.5 275/40zr17 Im useing a 1/8 speacer in the front and a 1inch in the rear. The rears fit with the stock strut/spring combo but I think the front will hit the stock spring perch on the strut. I will conferm that soon cus Im going to try to go back to the shp's because my spring rate on my coilovers and KYB agx struts are just to tight for me. So my agx adj's struts will be for sale soon for a good price!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
well The quest held togather and I pulled a 11.8 still smokeing the drag ratials in 1st gear. Boost is getting fixed and im going to try to spray it into low 11's on the slicks. She relly ran good this time. I'll get more info on this weekend a later today

how did you do on your 60 ft and 1/8?drag radials are better than breaking :thumbsup:

ya brakeing stuff sucks. Buy slipping the clutch off the line I was able to build more boost sooner but that just created more tire spin but my 60ft still droped some. im going to add some more HP and run the slicks and will see what happens

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5909/0000764yv3.jpg

I'll try my best to get the video of this run posted up here

glad to see its coming together.thats not too bad of a 60 ft for drag radials.have you gone back to the shp struts yet?i think the suspension travel will help you get everything preloaded if that makes much sense.but you are def.getting there.i really like to see your progress.

right now I have gabriel's in the rear with 6k coilovers and the front is the KYB AGX adj's with 8k springs. A local member is going to do a trade+cash for a set of shp's So that i can get more weight transfer and also beable to turn them back up after track duty. List of stuff to buy before next track time

Tail Q 50mm bov

100 shot jets

fill bottle

hopefuly get shp's installed

buy my own MBC

set up nos on haltech

figure out a intermitten lean cond. before anything else happens

get blow down tube to make it tack legal

after that we might be close to 10's or at least I'll brake something cool lol

Edited by Highly Boosted

congrats on the times man ..... i personally think she has a lot left in here tho ...... my plan is to make 1000whp but not going to use that much at the track......i would make a goal and shoot for that then make it happen i figure i would be more than satisfied to make a 9.8 to 9.5 pass then i'm leaving mine alone!!!!