2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

Highly Boosted

Can you be more specific about the restrictors you are using? Is it another fitting with a smaller hole? Part# please if any...trying to make mine.

well all the wireing in the engine compartment is done. We tryed to start it but no luck go figure. We believe that the MSD dis-4 box is junk. I bought it off e-bay and i think I got raped on that one. So I am going to buy 2 3 channel haltech ignitors and wire them up and it should run. The Ps line turned out good. there is one restricker in the pressure line and 2 in the return line. I wanted to use them to help keep the flow closer to the factor pump. I put the pressure restricker in between the -6 hose end and the -6 to 5/16 tube adapter. I ended up putting the metric fitting on the std line but it still should seal. cut the flare off the old return line to shorten it up and reflare it. then connect the ps cooler to the rubber hose and the other end of the cooler goes to the res.

heres the parts that i go to make the ps pressure line. I got them all from summit

Part # Item Box Status Price Qty Price

EAR-165056ERL ALUM TUBE ADPT -6 MALE AN TO 5/16 $9.25

RUS-620401 ENDURA HOSE END #6 STRAIGHT $12.95

RUS-620411 ENDURA HOSE END #6 -45 DEG $15.95

RUS-632600 POWERFLEX HOSE #6-3' $18.88

RUS-670530 METRIC ADAPT #6X16MM 1.5 $4.95

10in 5/16 brake line to connect the -6 hose to the gear box

im still in the prosses of doing the drive shaft so I'll update you on that at a later time.

heres the link to more PICS[/color]. if this does not work just pm me and I'll fix it

im working on the link

double click for full size pichttp://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2227/0000640yz1.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8599/0000646ku4.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1562/0000647dt1.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3629/0000654dx0.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/94/0000643wo5.th.jpg

i thought you were not using the stock speedo....??? That is great if it does....I have not put the R154 under there yet for fabbing of the mounting brackets I have to do. I am gonan use the SDS I got from you and upgrade it to 6 cylinder and coil packs.

• 1 month later...
it relly deoends on what you want to do to it. I rebuilt the entire engine and replaced almost everything in it or on it with new oem toyota parts. You could get the 1jz with the r154 for pretty cheap on ebay and it would not cost to much to get it running

• 4 weeks later...
How did you get that XS manifold to miss the motor mount where the wastegate comes out? I have been pounding on the runners to the wastegate and it still hits it :(. I guess I will cut off the lower runner weld it shut and cut off re-weld the flange on the other one ubove it on the divided tang wastes. I don't think you need both runners to the wastegate anyways. Well at least I don't think the other 3 cylinders not wasting will keep boost up that much on the divided tang...maybe it will..anyone else know? Edited by Laodicea

Why? I mean why did you not warn us of the transmission tunnel being the worse nightmare. I hate it..HATE it! I have torn holes all over the tunnel underneath the part you are talking about tearing out...What is that JB Welded/Rivoted every 2 inches in there???? Dang! I should just get a port-a-power and hydraulicly widen it. I am gonna have to take some days off of work the wrestle this part.

Why? I mean why did you not warn us of the transmission tunnel being the worse nightmare. I hate it..HATE it! I have torn holes all over the tunnel underneath the part you are talking about tearing out...What is that JB Welded/Rivoted every 2 inches in there???? Dang! I should just get a port-a-power and hydraulicly widen it. I am gonna have to take some days off of work the wrestle this part.

are you talking about the ribbed piece that reinforces the tunnel?you can get a bit to drill those spot welds out.i tried taking that out one time and its a nightmare.i think you can get one of those bits at a body shop.its strickly to drill out spot weld and will make it alot easier.

Your bringing back nightmares here with the tranny tunnel - lol

Yeh I didnt remove the ribs and beat the heck out of it - I look like popeye now -

It will move just keep hitting, hitting just keep hitting - I used a small 5 lbs - I worst thing about it really is the darn reverse sensor on the side that needs to clear. I moved the engine forward also. Good times

PS - The speed cable will reach from under the transmission - I tried to go over but than would reach - It screws right in - pita....to start but yes it does screw in.

Edited by supturbo

How about the wiring...all I need is the reverse sensor hooked up right? I know there is some wierd hardwiring on the place where you screw the speedo cable in on the stock tranny.

I also have like 2 or 3 can't remember connectors on the r154...but was planning on just the reverse sensor.

I am leaving work today at 1:00 so I can get it in....I will fill all the holes I make where the stupid rivots ripped the under panel with what high temp silicone or that construction urethane?