2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

Highly Boosted

• 3 weeks later...
been doing a lot of side jobs but im going to try to work on it this weekend. any one have some coil clip for a 2j? mine are all junk.

hey matt long time no talk. bummer you haven't got this done for the summer but at least its getting done right tho. lol. for the clips look on supraforums.com hey always have crap load for sale. just post in the wtb section they pretty much reply almost instant. Btw, Im sure u have sold it but wondering if you still have my old car. If u did who brought it? I the cash to buy it back. Let me know. Thanks

Jeff

• 2 months later...

I'm not going to throw any names out but someone needs to reconnect with his prioritys and get his but in gear on his car.

I know 4wheelers are fun but............ wait I don't know 4wheelers are fun cus mine blew up towing someone to shore. (no names on that either)

Hey there homo when you gunna get that car running. Winter is the best time to get it going as you really can't drive it now but when summer comes you can so if it where done you could drive it. Can I say cross memeber. Once you finish that most will go together pretty quick. I'm sure the guy with the red spinning quest as avitar will help you!!!!!!!!!LOL...

Gunna build a 1g DSM this year. Already found a 91 laser rs turbo for cheap and a full stainless 3" thermal exhaust. Let me know if you wanna work on that thing. We could get it together for summer. Man it will be crazy fast.......

Hey there homo when you gunna get that car running. Winter is the best time to get it going as you really can't drive it now but when summer comes you can so if it where done you could drive it. Can I say cross memeber. Once you finish that most will go together pretty quick. I'm sure the guy with the red spinning quest as avitar will help you!!!!!!!!!LOL...

Gunna build a 1g DSM this year. Already found a 91 laser rs turbo for cheap and a full stainless 3" thermal exhaust. Let me know if you wanna work on that thing. We could get it together for summer. Man it will be crazy fast.......

I never thought i'd say this i agree with this guy..............

fastfive_ogt???????????you got a 5.0 in that beretta you've been driving.

I think I have earned this screen name as I have only had a couple 5.0 mustangs in my time. I've lost count by now but I'm sure it is more than 15. Nice pics matt. Looks much better in person though. gunna run soon. Well it would if that craig guy would ever come over and do some wiring. LOL.... Can't wait to hear the gentle purr of 1000hp idleing in that engine bay..... :puke: :oops:

Oh no, I saw it.. :D Even still though, there's no reason to run that much juice..

I run a version of the same turbo. Even have the exact same stainless tubular exhaust manifold and 38mm wastegate. :wink:

For future reference, a dual ball bearing SP67 turbo is very versatile on street going cars without having more spool issues with the monster turbo's. Even PT72's@34psi are mid 800's at the treads..

In all honesty, I think you're going to crap yourself when you first hit full boost in a GTE-StarQuest.. My GTE swapped 60-1 Lexus is about 175lbs heavier than a stock g54b SQ, and is very fun. Getting squirrely isn't a stranger, even at 7-8psi(320rwhp or so)..

Anyways..

That exhaust manifold is just fine for 90% of street cars, and it's CHEAP as hell compared to the other ones available.. The only issues are that some of the welds should be cleaned up/deburred on the inside..

If you got the coin, this manifold is top notch. This thing is nuts to see in person.

Robotic Tig welds, equal pressure and flow for each runner.. Twin external wastegate's(setup for Tial 44mm's).. Setup for a twin scroll T4.

$2400 without heat coatings.

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/images/toyota%20t4%20version%202.jpg

They have some with T6 turbo flanges also if you want to get crazy. :lol: Dual or single WG's, twin scroll or regular..

And yes, that's a 5" downpipe.

http://www.full-race.com/catalog_images/supra/supra_01.jpg

blah, blah, blah the 2jz could be massively built compression wise to up horsepower with the turbo you are running. What ever happen to stock lower end supra's running between 700-800 plus hp? I don't know about what yer all saying but I think matts 2jz powered quest is going to be hella fast. You got enough fuel flow to run a friggin diesil engine. You should expect some pretty good numbers from your set up and if its not good enough for you then your only a turbo swap away from it. I will post some amazing dyno runs made by close to stock supras if you people don't believe me......LOL.....................

blah, blah, blah the 2jz could be massively built compression wise to up horsepower with the turbo you are running. What ever happen to stock lower end supra's running between 700-800 plus hp? I don't know about what yer all saying but I think matts 2jz powered quest is going to be hella fast. You got enough fuel flow to run a friggin diesil engine. You should expect some pretty good numbers from your set up and if its not good enough for you then your only a turbo swap away from it. I will post some amazing dyno runs made by close to stock supras if you people don't believe me......LOL.....................

Read a bit closer. No one said it won't be fast. The issue was with his "small" turbo. No matter how high you think his CR can become, a 60-1 will not, ever flow enough to support 1000hp, even at the crank. Who even cares though. 1000rwhp will bring on nothing but problems. Traction? What, mini-tub? Rear end hold up? Chassis flex?

What kind of car will this be? Track only? If not, why run a huge turbo that'll take forever to spool and only be able to run race fuel?

550rwhp will make him grin from ear to ear everytime the throttle is laid wide open, without nitrous on the turbo he has.

If planning for that kind of power, there's no need to push the envelope with stock internals. Sure they can do it, but why risk it when you already have that kind of money invested?

And no need for any links. I live a couple minutes away from WOTM(Ryan Woon or Saad Saad ring a bell?) :wink: I'm well aware of the capabilities and limitations of the 2JZGTE. I run one, with some of the exact same parts highlyboosted is going to use.

Let's be realistic. :D

Read a bit closer. No one said it won't be fast. The issue was with his "small" turbo. No matter how high you think his CR can become, a 60-1 will not, ever flow enough to support 1000hp, even at the crank. Who even cares though. 1000rwhp will bring on nothing but problems. Traction? What, mini-tub? Rear end hold up? Chassis flex?

What kind of car will this be? Track only? If not, why run a huge turbo that'll take forever to spool and only be able to run race fuel?

550rwhp will make him grin from ear to ear everytime the throttle is laid wide open, without nitrous on the turbo he has.

If planning for that kind of power, there's no need to push the envelope with stock internals. Sure they can do it, but why risk it when you already have that kind of money invested?

And no need for any links. I live a couple minutes away from WOTM(Ryan Woon or Saad Saad ring a bell?) :wink: I'm well aware of the capabilities and limitations of the 2JZGTE. I run one, with some of the exact same parts highlyboosted is going to use.

Let's be realistic. :D

Hmm................ fast 50_crapmystangisslow why are you getting so defensive. could it be the berreta your drivin makes you miss REAL CARS. :shock:

Just remember there are a few of us that get to live through matts need to spend lots of money and be fast. If he keeps it under 600 hp and streetable it will still be running when he gives up and lets us drive it.

Hey Matt

I dunno if you done the research hard enough. You do not need 274cams get the US specs cams believe only just the exhaust side and been good enough til 700rwhp. If you got that XSpower header on that you got from me, trust me it'll last quite some time. What ever happened to that GT45?

Anyway, We may be a good match my s2000 is getting done. also complete stock motor other than a thicker headgasket been proven well over 500rwhp on 93octane :lol:

GT35r turbo

turbo header

1000cc injectors

AEM 1052u pnp

Aem peak and hold injector driver

water injector

intercooler of course

keeping the comptech cat back on

inlinepro diff stage 5 kit.

sometime in summer will have NOS but don't need it if I get in the 10's

hope you get it done