T-56 6 speed tranny kit with Fidanza Flywheel

xtremeboost

Question....

I have asked in PMs but not replied to, so I am posting here...

Is the Fidanza Flywheel custom for this application or will it fit ANY other car out there ?

I am asking as I dont want to use the Fidanza as its too light for my taste and driving style. So if I buy it I will like to know I can sell the fidanza on Evil-Bay to someone that can use this flywheel. But if its a One Off for this project ONLY then I'll pass.

Oscar

it's a one off for this project. Chad's original kit included a stock flywheel adaptor that xtreme here is not including, which is why I won't pay the $1200. I do think his price is fair, I just won't pay more than $1k personally.

I am asking as I dont want to use the Fidanza as its too light for my taste and driving style. So if I buy it I will like to know I can sell the fidanza on Evil-Bay to someone that can use this flywheel. But if its a One Off for this project ONLY then I'll pass.

Oscar

According to Ivan this custom Fidanza wheel is 16lbs ver. the standard Fidanza's 11lbs.

it's a one off for this project. Chad's original kit included a stock flywheel adaptor that xtreme here is not including, which is why I won't pay the $1200. I do think his price is fair, I just won't pay more than $1k personally.

Ok , let me get this right you want an adapter instead of an actual custom flywheel which allows you NOT to run that adapter ? Sorry if this sounds crazy but that make ZERO sense to me !!!!! But yes I did forget that the kit "comes" with that adapter which I guess if someone may want it for some crazy reason it WILL be included for the $1,200 ....

Question....

I have asked in PMs but not replied to, so I am posting here...

Is the Fidanza Flywheel custom for this application or will it fit ANY other car out there ?

Oscar

With all due respect we where once to do some business and you left me hanging and never answer my calls or anything , I do not wanna make this into a serious issues please respect my right NOT to do any business with you in any way .......

Best Regards

Frank

I really would like to get this, but I just don't want to tie up that kind of $$ right now.. But with that said I'm sure I'll kick my self in the a** if I don't get it. :?

I really would like to get this, but I just don't want to tie up that kind of $$ right now.. But with that said I'm sure I'll kick my self in the a** if I don't get it. :?

I think its a fair price and will make a good deal for someone , we all need a 6 speed swap !!!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, now who wants to buy questsi's kit as he will be switching over to a 350 auto transmission like 4cylfury did and btw 4cylfury is running 6.6 in the 1/8th mile. Maybe 9's in the 1/4 this weekend.

Damnit, he needs to slow down so I can catch up!

Fast G54B's arent suppose to happen!

Nice, now who wants to buy questsi's kit as he will be switching over to a 350 auto transmission like 4cylfury did and btw 4cylfury is running 6.6 in the 1/8th mile. Maybe 9's in the 1/4 this weekend.

Never thought id hear the day that someone actually wanted a quest w auto !

9's in the quarter?

Is he being towed by a sprayed z06?.

Is there anywhere to find info on this?