sfc711

vbrad511

• 1 month later...

Bought some injectors from him and all I can say is this guy is a definite plus to this forum. Very courteous emails and great line of communication and a VERY fair price along with fast and well packaged shipping. Will definitely look to deal with again soon!!!

Brad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sent me some FREE Ractive Sport Shifter knob and a ractive set of foot pedals, These fit great on the Cobra Mustang.

I had sent him some MINT BURGANDY Visors out of a 26K mile Starion and he was just paying me back. Now that shows appreciation man.

Thanks Gary

• 3 weeks later...
I just received an injector form Gary today, and I think I only paid him 3 days ago! My car now runs awesome, and I couldn't be happier. The price was also so good I was skeptical that the injector would even show up! Don't hesitate to do business with sfc711.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ordered a set of Ractive pedals. Gary special ordered them for me and got them out me super fast. Kept me updated right along. Thanks Gary, looking forward to doing more business with ya :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...