TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

I've sent each of you a PM. I can help most of you.

:jumping0045: KEEP THE EMAILS & PMs COMING :jumping0045:

:) Thanks Everybody, David Springer

Dave,

Looking for solid door hinges for both doors. Prefer black or gray. Let me know if you have anything.

Rich

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Do you have a wastegate actuator? If so how much and can you ship it?

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

i need a 5 speed driveshaft call me at 646 544 1996

i need a 5 speed driveshaft call me at 646 544 1996

do you have a stock three port waste gate zip code 91254.

• 2 weeks later...

David, sounds like you have a wealth of parts. I only scaned through to the 7th page.

If you still have a battery hold down bracket, please contact me with price & shipping.

My e-mail address is jyoc.javcon7389@verizon.net, I will e-mail you as well.

Thanks, Jeff (85, 87, 89 Conquests), just out side of Pittsburgh. :taz: :thumbsup:

david..

wandering if you have.. the carpet peice that seats above the shocks in teh trunk.. bottom valance for front bumper.. the driver side turn signal piece that in that black trim in the front.. i need that black trim corner peice.. front windshield... and i think that might be it.. not sure.. imjjustme@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I'll send each of you a PM in the morning to see if you still need the parts you asked for. I'm sorry but I didn't receive post notifications on any of them and I haven't looked at my thread lately unsure.gif .

:jumping0045: EVERYBODY KEEP THE EMAILS & PMS COMING !!! :jumping0045: