TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody for the resent orders. It looks like the new site will be great! I like it.

Keep the emails and PMs coming. I just got in an 87 that I don't think is repairable. I still have tons of parts, and will do my best to take care of you if you ask for something.

:) Thanks, David Springer

David,i need a few interior pieces...hopefully you have them.

here's the list:

maroon gauge cluster shroud/hood/cover dealiebob.

light switches (both sides).

gauge cluster and hopefully the two 8mm nuts that hold it back.

speedometer cable in good shape.

and maybe some good maroon '88/'89 style seats...depending on the price at the moment.

Do you have any exhaust manifolds floating around? I need to have mine resurfaced... but it would be much easier to just grab one in good shape.

And any black cargo area covers?

Edit: 2 more - as odd as it may sound, good condition battery cables? Mine are looking a bit crusty. And a good/clean/leak-free radiator?

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by BriDog

hey david..i have a couple items im looking for if you could possibly help me...i need a black front facia valance, the one between the headlights..drivers side rear quarter panel, black passenger side a pillar molding for the interior, black front plastic grille..tilt wheel plastic knob..turbo heat shields both of them...if you could help me with any of those....my email is chibears86@aol.com.....