TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David Looks like your pretty busy.... let me know if you have a stock turbo for 88 and possibly and automatic for back up... sent you a request a long time ago and never got a response back so will try again ... PM me

Thanks!

devil machine,

The only thing I might be able to help you with right now is the sway bar brackets and bushings (front.) I'm working on a car now that might have them. I won't have a chance to work on it until Monday but I'll let you know as soon as I get them off of the car.

bender 702,

You're right I have been very busy. Going through my PMs I can't find one from you, but I'm sorry if I missed it. It wouldn't be the first time. lol. I do have a very good 12A that has no shaft play sitting on my work bench ready to go. I'll send you a PM.

prototype78,

I don't have the cluster hood or the license plate piece but I might have the wiper piece if I'm thinking about the right thing. The wiper transmission? I'll send you a PM.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

David:

After years of driving my car without incident, some nimrod decided to hit me in the back, which puts me in need of some replacement body parts. 1988 Starion. Driver's side rear quarter panels (inner and outer), bumper cover, and driver's side tail light. Please let me know what you can do and a package price for the items, shipped to Atlanta, GA.

Thanks,

Sebastiano

• 2 weeks later...

Okay everybody,

Sorry I've been gone for a little while taking care of some family business but that's done and I'm back.

Sean,

I'm sorry but I don't have a harmonic balancer right now.

Sebastiano,

I don't have the quarters or the tail light but if you still need the rear bumper skin let me know. I can help with that.

Edited by thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:) :) :) :) KEEP THE EMAILS AND PMs COMING :) :) :) :)

Shaggy,

I just went and checked and I haven't received a PM from you. after you type it you have to push enter for me to get it :D lol. Please try again and I'll do whatever I can to help you.