TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Hey David,

Do you happen to have a gas tank for an 88 Starion? I was just given this car by my father after it's sat for 2+ years and apparently the only problem at the time was several small (now larger) holes in the tank. We've ordered 2 used ones and both were complete trash and full of rust to the point they weren't even repairable. Obviously not looking new (although new would still be great), but in GOOD condition is necessary. I'm sure I'll have a list of things later once we solve the tank issue and you seem to be the man to go to. Thanks in advance,

Jerry

PS - would a tank from an earlier model fit the 88? I've been scouring local junkyards and nothing for 88 is popping up anywhere and I'm not sure if the tank changed between 83-89.

hey man i need the oil feed line for the turbo,heat shield for the turbo, and ya know the little bracket on the gas pedal that the cruise control hooks to? yea i need that. also do you have a GM mas and or a translator. 1st or 2nd gen.

Rob.

I know I have the oil feed line and the turbo heat shield ready to go. I have a pedal that's still in the car. I'll pull it today and let you know what I find. Sorry but I don't have a GM mas right now.

bigjoe,

Sorry no back seats right now either.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Got the parts today!! Shipping was fast. Thanks alot for helping get my quest back on the road!! If you come across front leather seats let me know. Black or tan is fine if a pair. If only drivers seat I need tan and also a black center consol would be amazing as well.

-Brady

Guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been here to answer your requests.

Claurance,

I have the brackets you need if you're still looking.

Raymond,

I have the header5 panel and grill, but no airdam piece.

I'll send each of you a PM.

Brady,

I'm happy to hear that your parts got there. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with in the future.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

• 2 weeks later...