TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

David,

I need the fuel line from the filter to the TB. Would you have one that doesn't leak? The two I have both leak at the top fitting and my makeshift line is not safe. The sooner the better. Thanks.

KT

chassis,

I wish I could help you with the upper spoiler but I don't have one. If you're looking for OEM that may take a while to find. I know there are aftermarket spoilers on ebay that look good.

KT,

I don't have the upper line right now either. If you have your old line you can take it to any hose shop and they can reuse the ends. They will work perfect on a new rubber hose or you can go steel braided with the stock fittings if you want to.

:) Thanks, David Springer

i sent an email, but i'll ask here too. do you by chance have a pair of front SHP 16x8's youd be willing to part with or trade for a pair of standard rear 8's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a black center console, a tan leather drivers seat and I'm not sure what the other part i need is called. I think its a coolant resevoir thing for the radiator? If you pop the hood it is in that area between the bumber and the radiator just above the intercooler on the right side. its clearish plastic and a small black hose from the radiator goes to is and another comes out of it but not sure where that goes. mine is missing... I could use the hoses too if you have them. Thanks

Brady