Wideband question

It looks like I am finally going to be able to get a WB O2. I was leaning toward a AEM Uego, because it has the gauge that will fit easily into my gauge pod. I think I need to go with a 2-channel, so I can tie it into my EMS. But a 2-channel is upwads of like $500+. Is there a cheaper option out there? I really like the gauge, but I can do without it if I have to.

Thanks

TopDawg_43~

I just got the AEM UEGO last week. Its installed but I haven't used it yet. The car isn't done. Summit has the UEGO for less than $400. I don't remember the part number but it comes with black and silver bezel, and black, silver and white gauge face. You assemble any combo you want to match gauges. It also has a programmable output you can run to your EMS. My tech II only reads a 0-1v input so I set the UEGO to the 0-1v output and I run the signal wire to that. One 02 sensor, and everyone is happy. its got data logging as well if you choose to use it. Just hook up the wire to your serial port and your done. That's my vote.

If you already have a NB gauge or don't need a gauge the Innovate LC1 seems like a good deal at $200.

Edit: For anyone interested a group buy on Innovate wideband products is going on here:

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.ph...223#post5252223

TopDawg_43

Id go for this group buy if you like something simple. I'm into more tech info because later on i would be tuning just on the dot and make has much HP on pump gas

I just got the AEM UEGO last week. Its installed but I haven't used it yet. The car isn't done. Summit has the UEGO for less than $400. I don't remember the part number but it comes with black and silver bezel, and black, silver and white gauge face. You assemble any combo you want to match gauges. It also has a programmable output you can run to your EMS. My tech II only reads a 0-1v input so I set the UEGO to the 0-1v output and I run the signal wire to that. One 02 sensor, and everyone is happy. its got data logging as well if you choose to use it. Just hook up the wire to your serial port and your done. That's my vote.

Is this a one channel or two channel?

Not sure what you mean.

It reads the display of the WB02 on the gauge. Then you have one progamable channle output that can read 0-5 volts, 01 one volt, or 2-4 volts. and one output for dataloging.