mookeeh products group purchase(ends Nov. 14th)

substock

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have this part replaced so the shifter is more durable? otherwise I think I will opt out as well, as I have bent up a stock shifter in another car my driving habbits may be too much for this product.

ok everyone here is payment options. we have the 20+ person discount for all items right now

paypal goes directly to him at:

101PROPOSE@VERIZON.NET

if you do not have paypal i will be sending out pm's to you with my home address were you can send me a money order and i'll send the paypal out for you

2 questions, Can you get the turbo timers? Also, whats the spring rate on those coilovers? Ok maybe 3 questions... What gauges come with the gauge pod combo?

spring rates for the coilover are 8k front and 6k rear

getting more turbo timers in about 1 week, he'll let me know when there in

shipping should only be a few days, when i purchased my mbc from him it took about 2-3 days for me to get it, the only item that might take a little time is the shifters, because as stated in my originally post he did not have enough at this time but at the end of the month will have them all.

Shaun, i believe its just the boost/ air fuel gauges with the pod, being thats whats offered on ebay