ACCELL GEN 7 with pics

i dont know but it seems to be sum what cool,

probably too much for me, im new to the fuel management systems, but it seems well rounded,

all though the new tech 3 is real awsome too,

i hear you can even program when you want a fan or fans to kick on,

nice systems, seems to be more of a personal preference,

I'm pretty sure Bill(TSG) is an authorized distributer/installer for this. He attended a tunning workshop a few months ago sponsored by Accell.  He was talking about using this on his new drag quest if they were willing to throw some coin his way to help.  He said it was an awesome system.

the tec2 does everything that one does   u can program fans to come one and off with the tec2   u can also program when to retard the timing and how much to retard it by when u kick on the nitrous   the tec2 is a very good system   just doesnt have too many cool colors and bright yellow boxes and graphics    and its also not too user friendly   lol      everything is metric  which kinda sucks but oh well

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure Bill(TSG) is an authorized distributer/installer for this. He attended a tunning workshop a few months ago sponsored by Accell.  He was talking about using this on his new drag quest if they were willing to throw some coin his way to help.  He said it was an awesome system.

He is an authorized dealer, installer, tuner.  He said the Accell is a sweat system, but it's definalty not user friendly.  The way he talked, it's rather hard to program.

• 3 weeks later...