hurricane 4 mpi setup....

tsiconquest88

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey   anyone have a clue to when we will some numbers (dyno)

anyone buy this yet, and have it installed and runnin,, tell me wat you think!!

ED,,,im not 100% sold yet ,,,,did the tranny get fixed on your quest???

keep me posted  

bryen

Bryen,

Don't get too hung up on the dyno numbers. The intake is just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to making power. If Fuel Injection Pro's car makes 500 hp it doesn't mean yours will. I run a magna intake and my numbers vary quite a bit with others I've seen running magna intakes(with fairly similar set-ups).

To me, it looks like a nice set-up. If you're serious about making real power, a multiport intake is the way to go. Whether it be Chads, Magna, Hurricane or something else. I think the guys offering this GP deserve props for taking the time to make something for our cars in an affordable package.

One thing I do like about the Hurricane is the shorter intake runners. The magna has very long runners which are good for torque(street driving) but if you want really good hp numbers(400+) and the ability to rev past 6200rpm, an intake like the hurricane might be a better choice. This, of course, assumes you have a rock solid bottom end and a really good head to block seal.

And by the way, if you are lucky enough to start making 400hp, you better start saving for the other GP thats going on now... the T-56 conversion.

Dave

yes the mpi is just part of the puzzle,,,,i just want all the info up front,,,also want the guys that has gotten this CANE to chime in to share their thoughts on how it performs,,,i know it looks awsome,,but the other mpis are nice as well,,,im not goin for looks,,,can you say QUIKCONQ

Yes, the MPI system is a part of the over picture.

Our system has been tested and running for two years and has proven to work well for both every day driving and all out power.

The HURRICANE-4 system is also made to be installed with very little mod's and extra parts needed.

At this time there are five more HURRICANE-4's being installed by our customers, and some are club members.

We are commited to being sure our systems work well, as we we have invested much time and money in them.

Please feel free to E-Mail any questions also.

The introductory prices on most of our kits has ended, but we will hold this group buy price to the end of the year, so those interested should put there name on a list by then.

Regards,

ED

• 4 weeks later...
I am very interested in this kit, I would like to know when I would have to have the money by to get the gp price?  I think that the stock fuel injection is the weakest part of your cars.  So after suspension and clutch I need some new injection.  So just let me know when the purchase is going down, I will see if I can swing the money.  

I would love to get in on this GP, but I have a few other, more important things to fix on my car first. If after I get my tax return back, and all my troubled areas are fixed, and I have enough $ left over, I might consider. Course, I also have to put $ away for P.F. `05 outta that too. I'd definitely get that LCD programmer though. I seen it on their site. It's well worth the $200.00. I think I'm gonna have to start a fund raiser drive to get all my car's problems fixed, lol!! ;D

hey

if you read the complete post,,,,i think ed says the reduced price was  only good till the 1st of the year,,,not possitive tho

i havent seen a post from him in quite awhile,,,not sure why,,,,but havent

later bryen

hey

if you read the complete post,,,,i think ed says the reduced price was  only good till the 1st of the year,,,not possitive tho

i havent seen a post from him in quite awhile,,,not sure why,,,,but havent

later bryen

Your correct, the Group price is history!!!!!!! It wasnt much of a Group deal anyway, $1800.00 Group price and $1965.00 regular price ??? ??? ???

CALIBER 308

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can i still get in on this??? i don't have any money right now but in a few weeks i could afford it... and i was going to buy your set up anyways when i build my engine i might as well save a few bucks and get in on the group buy.

let me know whats up

-Kyle

can i still get in on this??? i don't have any money right now but in a few weeks i could afford it... and i was going to buy your set up anyways when i build my engine i might as well save a few bucks and get in on the group buy.

let me know whats up

-Kyle

Please drop us a E-mail at Turbo_boosted@hotmail.com and let us know your time frame for ordering and may we be able to include you.

ED

FuelinjectionPro