NDD Motorsports Subframes

GoldStar

Nobody gets anything but promises and excuses.

Don't bother buying.  If you did call your credit card company for a charge back before it's too late.

Check on the dsm and 3si forums.  Everyone has the same s*** experience. Most people did chargebacks.

I submitted a complaint to the ftc

Edited by tux

2 hours ago, tux said:

Check on the dsm and 3si forums.  Everyone has the same s*** experience. Most people did chargebacks.

I submitted a complaint to the ftc

yeah im going down that route. 😅 I wonder if sending an email to BigCommerce and letting them know hes scamming on their platform, maybe they will do something? 🙂

Edited by RB25SQ

5 hours ago, TexasQuest said:

It's only a matter of time. The DSM guys have been having issues with him too. 

From reading dsm forums, he closed shop and opened under a different name. for these same issues.

If you look at the business address in Google, it's some run down house...

I have filed a dispute, haven't heard anything from them yet it says it could be up to 30 days. 

Now his order status page doesn't have any order history for me anymore

I screenshot mine just in case he did some ratty s*** like that 

Edited by RB25SQ

Edited* 2/28

I received my front subframe today!  It looks to be of good quality.

I was refunded for the rack and we agreed he will contact me when he has a rack in hand I will purchase the rack from him.  If the time comes to install the subframe before he has one ready, I might reach out to flamingriver and have them make one for me.

I am also willing to purchase additional parts from him like I planned, if they are in stock and ready to ship within a day or two.

Tomorrow is our court date so I will let the courts know I have been made whole.

Edited by tux

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 6:01 PM, tux said:

Edited* 2/28

I was refunded for the rack and we agreed he will contact me when he has a rack in hand I will purchase the rack from him.  If the time comes to install the subframe before he has one ready, I might reach out to flamingriver and have them make one for me.

I am also willing to purchase additional parts from him like I planned, if they are in stock and ready to ship within a day or two.

Tomorrow is our court date so I will let the courts know I have been made whole.

do you have any pics? 

On 2/21/2024 at 7:01 PM, tux said:

Edited* 2/28

Wow, he got that one in by the skin of his teeth. I wonder if he finally got replacements for those welders he says he lost during the move.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, Navy Fed ended up giving me my money back. Been with them since before OCS.

I talked with Michigan Metal Works, who can build these, if I send him a K member and control arms. 

I may buy an OEM one just to send to him and keep my car rolling. 

https://www.facebook.com/MichiganMetalWorks

I do about 30K a year in business with them, they always deliver a quality product, on time. 

Edited by Grendel

Sweet.  I have their subframe, but I'm kind of f'ed because now I need to figure out mounting for a steering rack or factory gearbox.

On 3/13/2024 at 11:01 PM, tux said:

Sweet.  I have their subframe, but I'm kind of f'ed because now I need to figure out mounting for a steering rack or factory gearbox.

You should have clamps?