Rant

drift_king

The forum is damn helpful. I am part of the young 90's baby crowd but I def never expected a drift car/drag car out of my SQ. All the mishaps I've gone through are seriously my own fault, whether for no proper maintenance or lack of knowing better or, it's true, trying to half arse things. Truly if you follow what people on here tell you you'll have a great running SQ, that mainly relates to maintenance issues. Something a lot of people have shown discontent for is the no cursing or you get banned rule. There was just a certain very knowledgeable Veteran SQ'er mentioning it on the FB SQ forum the other day. Their point was that we are all adults (well, I'm still 18) and that they should be able to say curse words if they want, in a controlled manner of course, not cursing at another member. I agree yet disagree. I myself try as much as possible to refrain from cursing whether it'd be on the Internet or in person. Cursing isn't a necessity for proper communication. But he is also right that we are all adults, and that there really isn't any 10 year olds reading through these threads, and if there were, with the way this world is going they won't really be reading something they haven't already heard. Anyway, there goes my rant :D as for you mr drift queen blah blah blah, don't be a butthurt Bob, just leave if you want, nobody's truly gonna miss you, trust me.

This sounds right :(

Take a puff dude, it'll be better.

Its legal in many states now! Puff puff give!

Every car forums has its ups and down. Honestly, I've been here for a darn long time already and to me some of the best people are found here.

No need to get all bum hurt. Stuff happens.

Typical to how our society is. Don't get what you want in 0.5 seconds and you are off talking Smack all dayy.r

Yet you never brought anything to the table in the first place. You start a fire and cry about the heat and blame everyone around you for letting you buy matches. Sounds like one other guy on here too...

• Like 1