huh? What? Really?

importwarrior

The Cheifs never said all whites, just the criminals and the disease cariers, gangs bangers, people that steal from what we the americans have made in this country.

Yes almost everything here that makes Europe money now days come from what we own.

Why do we have to give away our land for others to prosper.

My family has directly been effected by this stuff. Most people hide among their trading post homes and dont see the reality of what actually goes on, then talk behind their pamphlets about what they think is right.....get out there and do business in the, ...what they call bad...setlements. most of the elderly cant move from there cause of the bad people have ruined there homes...in lots of ways!

Again, it's just for giggles. Im not implying I think cheese burgers are space invaders or something else made up.

I am Cherokee Indian

Irish

German

Dutch

My people look to the stars and know where life exists in space.

10,000 bomb makers are coming soon....population control at its best...lol

I love It here

people are free to mingle

random truths :D

Said the native americans, lolz

I'm German, Irish, Portuguese, and Blackfoot all rolled into one. My ancestors (the ones who weren't already here) came here legally, jumped through the hoops, learned the language, and assimilated to a society they wanted to be a part of. It was good enough then, it's good enough now.

Trump is not viable candidate to hold any public office, let alone president. He has money and has garnered media attention because he's a show all to himself.

He's a biggot with racist beliefs and ideas. Calling an entire group of people criminals, drug dealers and rapist is flat out racist. I am not ok with a biggot, specially not in the white house.

Do we have an immigration problem? Yes, of course and something does need to be done. But Trump does not have the answer.

electing this man will definitely prove there are no intelligent life in the USA ,, my god is you all's memory broken

he has been investigated for every near every crime in the book ,, all the people placed in the electorial system for you to vote on have money ,, for him do not forget how he got his and him having any feeling for you and money is only HOW CAN I GET what you have

Sad truth in my opinion is, the people that could actually do a solid and honest job in office are beaten down by the system and volume of corrupt people/systems already in place

Bingo. This is why I walked away from a career in politics and public relations. I witnessed first hand the corruption of the political machine. I resigned as I could not go against my religious and moral values while continuing in the field.

But regardless, a biggot like Trump has no place in the public spector. He uses generalized racist rhetoric to garner a reaction from people.

He uses the same type of hate tactics used in the past to dehumanize a group of people. By calling Mexicans (and by Mexicans he means all brown people) criminals, drug dealers and rapist, he is in effect stripping them of their humanity. Same type of tactics used by the Nazis to justify the horrors they inflicted on millions of Jews.

So I did some thinking.

Your going to need business cards. I know you think your campaign is all about word of mouth, but the business cards still matter! You'll need to order 10,000 of them,and you shouldn't proof read them,or ask second opinions before placing the order. It should look like this.

Intercooled Flatty for President

"Yes, I mix my oil"

Republicrat Party

Vice Prez Pancake Bunny

PM Sotty for details.

"SomethingOdd@conquest4him.com"

We'll work out an email address, but don't put too muc thought into it, or any.