huh? What? Really?

importwarrior

i like what he says, does not mean he will do that but still , i like it. he will most deff. get us in an all out war, but killing is my business... and business is good

He fights a war with that toupee everyday. A losing battle at that. Just go bald like Steve Wilkos

Trump is not viable candidate to hold any public office, let alone president. He has money and has garnered media attention because he's a show all to himself.

He's a biggot with racist beliefs and ideas. Calling an entire group of people criminals, drug dealers and rapist is flat out racist. I am not ok with a biggot, specially not in the white house.

Do we have an immigration problem? Yes, of course and something does need to be done. But Trump does not have the answer.

I love it!!!

He says the truth.....and after 6.5 years of being lied to......I think we need a little bit of that.

Most people now days just seem to be stuck on either dem....or rep.....like they are on some team....and can never vote the other way.

Not for Policies or laws,ect..which is the most important reason to vote.

It really dont matter now days....just seems like evil has gotten the upper hand on us lately.

Just load the guns and be prepaired.

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

or don't.......lol....i dont care

Trump is not viable candidate to hold any public office, let alone president. He has money and has garnered media attention because he's a show all to himself.

He's a biggot with racist beliefs and ideas. Calling an entire group of people criminals, drug dealers and rapist is flat out racist. I am not ok with a biggot, specially not in the white house.

Do we have an immigration problem? Yes, of course and something does need to be done. But Trump does not have the answer.

To late for that!

If I was a Native American back then and saw Christopher Columbus's ugly face id get scared..maybe I'd want to kill it

Looks like a old cross dresser

I like Mr. Donald Trump....for our highest office.

I am selling a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R w/ 110K it would need paint and few other minor things, but turbo re-done and has short shifter and other neat mods and items recently attended to.. it is running and driving good! Selling to reduce my number of StarQuests and have a nice project to complete..almost there! :)

Thanks.

wow...so you go back hundreds of years to say its ok for mexicans to come here and kill innocent people, distribute drugs, hide in engine bays to illegally get here?

Er, if you can point your finger to a single place where anyone said that I'll send you the 4g64 I just bought. No one said that.