yellow 89 Conquest , 5000 ( five thousand) original miles in Las vegas.

SOTTY

Even has that sick "dealer value added" pinstriping on it. Would love to see some more pictures of it. That would be a prime example for a "reference" point for the originality of the cars.

I don't personally think that 5k miles l, over the years, is really enough to keep a car drive able. I picture it as a museum piece, only if well taken care of. It may have been in a garage with boxes and bikes stacked on it for all we know.

I was called earlier today to go and view this car for a potential serious buyer so I did , seller does NOT have the keys or title in hand , it is a 89 shp with sport interior and the miles are genuine at a little over 5,000 however it needs a gas tank and quite a lot of work to get roadworthy , it does run i'm told but i'm going to say one to be avoided at this time

I don't personally think that 5k miles l, over the years, is really enough to keep a car drive able. I picture it as a museum piece, only if well taken care of. It may have been in a garage with boxes and bikes stacked on it for all we know.

yes sir , this was indeed the case , got its fair share of dings and scratches.

Figure you replace the entire fuel system, tires, and give it a tune up... Given that the paint/body isn't perfect, I'd say it's a 8-9k car, the yellow does it some favors, the pinstripes do not.

I was called earlier today to go and view this car for a potential serious buyer so I did , seller does NOT have the keys or title in hand , it is a 89 shp with sport interior and the miles are genuine at a little over 5,000 however it needs a gas tank and quite a lot of work to get roadworthy , it does run i'm told but i'm going to say one to be avoided at this time

No pictures?

Seller needs to come off the price ... with out title AND keys... its an expensive parts car. :(

Lol no title or keys??? Is that guy for real? Shame too, a super low mileage yellow is basically my dream quest

yes Phil its a great combo sadly the car is most definitely in the wrong hands at the moment and priced waaaay to high, I've had 'cared for' Sqs with 80,000 and higher miles in better shape needing less work than this 5000 mile example.

yeah... but no title... and no keys... dont care how many miles are on it...

The miles are correct at a little over 5000 miles , however the car needs a lot of love after sitting for 20 or so years . Edited by SOTTY