over 16 years ago

Shelby

I remember the truck. Well at least photos of it etc. Can't believe it has been that long. Didn't you find a white tsi practically buried in some bodies backyard? I remember the pics of it absolutely covered in mud and dirt

Things change.. Sometimes it's a chore to find good In all this new. Gotta make some new good memories. Edited by G54Bstore

Too many people my age don't listen to the old guys, results in a lot of ruined cars, among other things. Lucky for me the old guys don't stop talking! ;)

16 years ago I was 14 and didnt know what a Starion/Conquest was. As a teen I went through quite a few cars and am glad that now being older, I have the maturity to own a Conquest.

These things take dedication that as a teenager I lacked.

I bought my first one 13 years ago. Shelby its been great having you here sharing your experience and knowledge with us. Got any pics of that Black Truck. Its been awhile since I seen it.
  • Like 1

Too many people my age don't listen to the old guys, results in a lot of ruined cars, among other things. Lucky for me the old guys don't stop talking! ;)

well this old guy may not have stoped talking but he sure as hell slowed down

wonder if i'l make 50k posts lol

well this old guy may not have stoped talking but he sure as hell slowed down

wonder if i'l make 50k posts lol

Not if they keep resetting your totals.

I bought my first quest 28 years ago. I still have it but it weighs about half what it did originally.