good evening SQCulb

Shelby

ok I got home , just in time to, a couple more weeks and I'd have been dead .

8 months not being able to get out of bed , leads to not being able to walk , and

eventually not able to stand , next you can't even stand up.

before long you can't even breath

and that is where I was at , no longer even able to stand up , so I got the hell

out there

it's an ultra steep hill to climb but I will make it or die

Edited by Shelby

Just keep moving all day everyday. Thats what I did and no one can believe how fast I have recovered. I sat from one month at home we my feet up and I couldnt take it anymore. I went back to work just so I could get up and out moving around. 3 months later I was back to work full duty. Now a year later if I didnt tell you I was burned 40% of my body you couldnt tell

If any advice I can give is just keep moving. Very little is far better then none at all.

Sir you hqve been part of my life through this site, and I hope to see you signed in for a long time

• Like 2

ok I got home , just in time to, a couple more weeks and I'd have been dead .

8 months not being able to get out of bed , leads to not being able to walk , and

eventually not able to stand , next you can't even stand up.

before long you can't even breath

and that is where I was at , no longer even able to stand up , so I got the hell

out there

it's an ultra steep hill to climb but I will make it or die

Well if it's any consolation I needed help out of bed the last three days and I just turned 40. You're clearly much tougher than I am, so I figure you have quite a bit of grandkid kissing and hugging left in you.

damn bro I don't know what happened to you. but It sounds like you have a serious recovery ahead of you. best wishes man. whatever you need make sure to ask. I'd give anything I can for our comunity. best wishes get well soon. Edited by drift_king